Specifications & Dimensions
|Accepts Blade Accessory:||No|
|Extra Spool Included:||No|
|Trimmer Type:||Line trimmers, gas|
|Cutting Swath (in.):||17|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Spool or Line Part Number:||#85848|
|Bulk Line Part Number:||#85904/#85621/#85614/#85910|
|Spark Plug Part Number:||85790|
|Speed Start Capable:||No|
|Color/Finish:||Gray, Powder coated steel frame|
|Fuel Type:||Gas/oil mix|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (qt.):||0.31|
|Starting System:||Traditional 7 Step|
|Line Diameter:||.095 in.|
|Line Feed Type:||Bump|
|Line Exit Type:||Dual|
|General Warranty:||2-Year Consumer/10-Year Shaft|
|CARB Compliant:||CARB Compliant|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||10.75|
|Shaft Length (in.):||57|
Ratings & Reviews
WeedWacker Gas Trimmer Gets It Done Faster
The 2-Cycle Straight Shaft WeedWacker is dream yard equipment - it's quiet, easy to start, lightweight, powerful and big enough to get the job done faster so you can get back to enjoying your weekend.
With a gigantic 17-inch cutting swath, the WeedWacker gas trimmer makes quick work of routine trimming and annual clearing. The straight shaft lets you reach and cut farther, while making the WeedWacker more comfortable for taller users. It's gas-powered, so you're free to move, not tripping all over extension cords. An oversize guard provides advanced debris protection and helps ensure that you're whacking weeds rather than shins, while the dual-line bump-and-go head keeps you moving. A dream machine for your chores, bring home this Craftsman, and get the job done fast.
- Cycle Straight Shaft WeedWacker is durable, lightweight and easy to use. It requires mixing gas and oil 40:1
- Incredi-Pull starting system is engineered to reduce the starting effort. Use a slow, smooth pull instead of a strenuous yank
- The 57 in. straight shaft extends the reach and makes the WeedWacker more comfortable for taller users
- A dual line bump cutting head easily advances trimmer line. Just bump and go
- The adjustable handle's ergonomic design is built for comfort
- Cut weeds, not legs. A deluxe guard gives you advanced debris protection
- The WeedWacker comes with a full two-year warranty and a limited 10-year warranty on the shaft
Added on November 04, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Great trimmer for the price. Starts up easy and powerful for yard trimming..
In the past I've bought the weedwacker from others stores, why I don't know since they always break. My other lawn equipment is from Sears and I've had good longevity and love the warranty service. So now I own a Craftsman WeedWacker and I have no complaints thus far. I did purchase the warranty which was pennies considering the value, but I doubt I'll need it for a long time.
This is nice, I like being able to use a straight shaft weedwacker, however shaft is unbelievably short so even myself at 5'4" I have to hunch over... it isnt overly heavy either so when my husband is gone I have no issues starting and getting yardwork done.
Lake Zurich, IL
First and foremost-you need to adjust carb after you start unit for the first time. I had problems with it bogging when I tried to give it gas and then it died out. Go on YOU TUBE to see how this is done. Type-adjusting carb for line trimmer.. After I did this, it runs like a champ.
This is nothing less than junk, no power...run at full power just to get the head to turn fast enough to cut weeds. Box was destroy when I got it that I could not sand it back if I wanted to.
I bought this item thinking I was getting a good product but I was wrong it does not crank easy and I only had it two months before having to put it in the shop.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Get an EXTRA 5% OR No Interest for 12mos on Lawn & Garden items over $299 w/ Sears card Offer ends 26-Apr-2014 See details.