Specifications & Dimensions
|Accepts Blade Accessory:||No|
|Extra Spool Included:||No|
|Trimmer Type:||Line trimmers, gas|
|Cutting Swath (in.):||17|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Spool or Line Part Number:||#85848|
|Bulk Line Part Number:||#85904/#85621/#85614/#85910|
|Spark Plug Part Number:||85790|
|Speed Start Capable:||No|
|Color/Finish:||Gray, Powder coated steel frame|
|Fuel Type:||Gas/oil mix|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (qt.):||0.31|
|Starting System:||Traditional 7 Step|
|Line Diameter:||.095 in.|
|Line Feed Type:||Bump|
|Line Exit Type:||Dual|
|General Warranty:||2-Year Consumer/10-Year Shaft|
|CARB Compliant:||CARB Compliant|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||10.75|
|Shaft Length (in.):||57|
Ratings & Reviews
WeedWacker Gas Trimmer Gets It Done Faster
The 2-Cycle Straight Shaft WeedWacker is dream yard equipment - it's quiet, easy to start, lightweight, powerful and big enough to get the job done faster so you can get back to enjoying your weekend.
With a gigantic 17-inch cutting swath, the WeedWacker gas trimmer makes quick work of routine trimming and annual clearing. The straight shaft lets you reach and cut farther, while making the WeedWacker more comfortable for taller users. It's gas-powered, so you're free to move, not tripping all over extension cords. An oversize guard provides advanced debris protection and helps ensure that you're whacking weeds rather than shins, while the dual-line bump-and-go head keeps you moving. A dream machine for your chores, bring home this Craftsman, and get the job done fast.
- Cycle Straight Shaft WeedWacker is durable, lightweight and easy to use. It requires mixing gas and oil 40:1
- Incredi-Pull starting system is engineered to reduce the starting effort. Use a slow, smooth pull instead of a strenuous yank
- The 57 in. straight shaft extends the reach and makes the WeedWacker more comfortable for taller users
- A dual line bump cutting head easily advances trimmer line. Just bump and go
- The adjustable handle's ergonomic design is built for comfort
- Cut weeds, not legs. A deluxe guard gives you advanced debris protection
- The WeedWacker comes with a full two-year warranty and a limited 10-year warranty on the shaft
Added on November 04, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Great trimmer for the price. Starts up easy and powerful for yard trimming..
For the price, it functions as one would expect. It is a bit hard to start, even after following the printed instructions (on the machine itself) to the letter. Also, if you get into heavy or high grass/weeds, it will bog down, and you have to back up and let the head catch up to speed to be effective. It idles rough, and has a slight miss to it. Will replace the plug to see if that cures it. Make sure you purchase an extra roll of string, as this one is only has enough in the spool for about 3 uses. As soon as the string ran out, I put an aftermarket head on it - the PivoTrim head. Do yourself a favor and buy the premix 40:1 gas they sell - it is ethanol free, which will mess these small engines up.
Saint Johns, FL
- Qualifying Orders $59 + SHIP FREE Offer ends 10-Jul-2013 See details.