Craftsman 26 Gallon Air Compressor with BONUS Impact Wrench and RatchetItem# 00916471000 | Model# 16471
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||111|
|Air Outlet Size:||1/4 in.|
|Electrical Phase Type:||Single phase|
|Safety Shut Off:||Yes|
|Cord Length (ft.):||6|
|Number of Wheels:||2|
|Maximum Operating Pressure (psi.):||150|
|SCFM Delivery At 40 psi:||5.1|
|SCFM Delivery At 90 psi:||3.8|
|Compressor Tank Capacity (gal.):||26|
|Number of Pumps:||1|
|Pump Life (hrs.):||500|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 26 Gallon Air Compressor: Power to the Workshop
If you’re the kind of guy that knows his way around an engine compartment, you know the value of working with a solid air tool set. Designed to bring professional quality pressure home, the Air Compressor with Impact Wrench kit delivers solid service and packs one heck of a punch. Whether you’re rebuilding a small block V-8, tuning up a lawn mower engine or thinking about handling your own paint work, a high capacity air compressor gets more done.
From busting stubborn lugs loose to snugging bolts tight, the Craftsman 26 Gallon Air Compressor delivers the power and tools to make any mechanic’s job easier. Including a hard cranking impact and agile air powered ratchet, whether you’re pulling a frame apart for maintenance, or mounting a new engine, this pair of tools gives you the power and finesse to get the job done right. A solid addition to any garage or shop, this air kit links up with dozens of high quality pneumatic tools so whether you’re sanding hardwood, grinding steel, or spot blasting stone, you’ll have 26 gallons of pressurized air powered by a horse and a half of muscle to get the job done. Pull this hardworking tool into your shop and get to work with superior pneumatic power.
- Includes: 1/2 in. Craftsman impact wrench (#16882), 3/8 in. Craftsman ratchet (#19932), 25 ft. PVC hose, two (2) male plugs, female plug, quick connect, seal tape
- The Craftsman 26 Gallon Air Compressor brings professional quality pressure to your home
- 90 volt start up gets this powerhouse moving fast
- Low maintenance, oil free, direct drive operation gives you more power, prolonged life and smaller electrical bills
- 500 hour life means hard cranking for years of solid service
- No oil to add or change, just smooth operation
- No belts or pulleys to replace for dependable performance when you need it
- Easy cold weather start gets you working fast
- 26 gallon ASME* vertical portable tank with wheels and cushioned handle grip moves fast
- Fully enclosed shroud covers working components preventing damage to vital parts
- Equipped with quick adjusting pressure regulator, easy to read pressure gauges, quick connect air outlet for fast hose connection and on/off switch
Added on October 22, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
A nice compressor for light automotive work and general stuff around the house. Takes around 8 minutes to reach 150 psi. The fact that this kit includes an air ratchet, impact gun, adapters and 25' hose is what won me over. Terrific value. Only thing really required is oil for the air tools.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
The first one I received leaked air out of the box, It had a split cast aluminum manifold where it connected from the tank and Sears replaced it. The second one has never held air and just recently the hard line from the tank to the control valve broke off at the compression fitting while it was running. Obviously craftsman is buying cheap aluminum since both failures have been aluminum hard parts. I have mostly used my compressor to air up vehicle and bicycle tires. I would not recommend a craftsman compressor to anyone.
I had this Craftsman air compressor for exactly one year and used it about six times. Started it up and it would not fill the tank up with air. I called for support and was told it was out of warranty, so I could go anywhere and have someone work on it or I could take it to the store and have them ship it somewhere to be fixed. Today I discovered why you would have to be a complete idiot to every buy a Craftsman air compressor. The warranty last 90 days because they know it will not last the more than a year. I will never shop at Sears or buy Craftsman.
Purchased at the local Sears store here in Livonia and was told that they've never had one returned! I found out that the one I purchased came with none of the listed tools nor did it have a manual. got it home and fired it up and it ran for 55 minutes and still had not filled the 26 gallon tank. Then it started to smoke so I turned it off and packed it back up and returned it to sears! Purchased another brand elsewhere and at a savings of almost $125 for the same capacity and it took 12 minutes from start to fill up of the same 26 gallon tank.
Rock Island, IL
This was to replace an older Craftsman air compressor that the motor stopped working correctly (replacement motor was no longer available). Had to have for my home shop. Did not need the two air tools as I already had same size and type.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
this is the 2nd one i bought i had the 20 gallon which worked awsome just wanted a little bigger one and the price was great has lots of power take lug nuts off like it was nothing im fully satisfyed with this and if u ever need one you will b pleased as well
Purchased this unit black Friday 2012 and has been in for repair 3 times for the piston coming apart. Now that the manufactures warranty has expired the piston has disintegrated once again. Don't get me wrong I love craftsman products but this product should be removed from their catalog.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 29-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.