Specifications & Dimensions
|Air Outlet Size:||1/4 in.|
|Electrical Phase Type:||Single phase|
|Maximum Operating Pressure (psi.):||150|
|SCFM Delivery At 40 psi:||5.1|
|SCFM Delivery At 90 psi:||3.8|
|Compressor Tank Capacity (gal.):||26|
|Number of Pumps:||1|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||111|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 26 Gallon Air Compressor: Power to the Workshop
If you’re the kind of guy that knows his way around an engine compartment, you know the value of working with a solid air tool set. Designed to bring professional quality pressure home, the Air Compressor with Impact Wrench kit delivers solid service and packs one heck of a punch. Whether you’re rebuilding a small block V-8, tuning up a lawn mower engine or thinking about handling your own paint work, a high capacity air compressor gets more done.
From busting stubborn lugs loose to snugging bolts tight, the Craftsman 26 Gallon Air Compressor delivers the power and tools to make any mechanic’s job easier. Including a hard cranking impact and agile air powered ratchet, whether you’re pulling a frame apart for maintenance, or mounting a new engine, this pair of tools gives you the power and finesse to get the job done right. A solid addition to any garage or shop, this air kit links up with dozens of high quality pneumatic tools so whether you’re sanding hardwood, grinding steel, or spot blasting stone, you’ll have 26 gallons of pressurized air powered by a horse and a half of muscle to get the job done. Pull this hardworking tool into your shop and get to work with superior pneumatic power.
- Includes: 1/2 in. Craftsman impact wrench (#16882), 3/8 in. Craftsman ratchet (#19932), 25 ft. PVC hose, two (2) male plugs, female plug, quick connect, seal tape
- The Craftsman 26 Gallon Air Compressor brings professional quality pressure to your home
- 90 volt start up gets this powerhouse moving fast
- Low maintenance, oil free, direct drive operation gives you more power, prolonged life and smaller electrical bills
- 500 hour life means hard cranking for years of solid service
- No oil to add or change, just smooth operation
- No belts or pulleys to replace for dependable performance when you need it
- Easy cold weather start gets you working fast
- 26 gallon ASME* vertical portable tank with wheels and cushioned handle grip moves fast
- Fully enclosed shroud covers working components preventing damage to vital parts
- Equipped with quick adjusting pressure regulator, easy to read pressure gauges, quick connect air outlet for fast hose connection and on/off switch
Added on October 22, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Grand Prairie, TX
I purchased this item a couple years ago for home use... Seemed like a nice unit.....HOWEVER, it developed a crack in the welded boss at the bottom, near the drain valve. The crack leaks water and , of course air. Manual says NOT to weld on the tank............. Devilbiss manuf. the tank, and it's obviously a Manuf. defect. Soooo.....I guess it's off to find a new compressor that is manufactured more carefully.
After owning this unit for only a year it started going into thermal overload. Thought maybe I had a bad breaker. So I replaced the breaker. Nothing changed. Called Sears for them to tell me that my warranty expired 2 days ago BUT I could take it to a repair center and PAY to have it fixed. Sorry but when you spend over $300 for a product that has maybe 10 hours on it IT BETTER LAST LONGER THAN A YEAR!!!!! Heck I had a ************** cheapo air compressor for over 10 years and it STILL WORKS!!! I guess Craftsman should change their name to Crapsman because their service and products are ****!
works well with impact gun that comes with compressor. I needed more torque lbs. so I used chart at sears and found out that I needed a 33 gal. to run 710 lbs. or higher
I purchased this 26 Gal on a whim since it was cheap. VERY noisy oil-free compressor. could not hold a conversation in a 2 car garage What it is good for: Tire inflation, air brush (i did a lot), Blow gun, air ratchet, a VERY small projects with higher SCFM tools. (45 seconds). It did not do well with the included Impact wrench, nor a cut off tool or rotary tools. I have had no issues with the unit other than waiting for air and the noise. It functioned as it should for 3 years until i upgraded. Note that if you want a quiet compressor... the black 25 or 27 gallon PRO is a fraction of the noise. and the pump alone is bigger than the pump AND motor on the 26 gallon putting out more air to power air hungry tools.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
I bought this craftsman 26 gallon air compressor with impact wrench and ratchet for my husband for Christmas. He absolutely loved it. He said craftsman products are great and they stand by their name. I'm very pleased with my decision.
Great price and high capacity air compressor. The included impact wrench is nice to have but is a very basic one. I have never used the air ratchet. This compressor is small and light enough that you can move it up and down stairs without issue. I've used it to complete several small home projects and it has been excellent. The compressor does a good job at keeping up with high CFM tools. Tools that I have used with this compressor include: Brad Nailer, Flooring Nailer/Stapler, Paint Sprayer, Impact Wrench, Impact hammer, and scraper tool
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my fiance'. I shopped for similar products with the same size tank and PSI and Sears definately had the best offer. He is quite impressed with the power of the compressor as well as the additional tools that were included.
my husband just loved his christmas gift this year we has already moved the old one out and set up the new one . he has tried it out and loves that it holds the air longer then our old one. thanks sears, cindy
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get this Sold by Sears item for a limited time Online Only Hot Price! Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.