Craftsman 26 in. 2-Drawer Standard Duty Ball Bearing Middle Chest - RedItem# 00938096000 | Model# 113844
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||1830|
|Drawer Weight Capacity (lbs.):||30|
|Width Range:||26 to 32 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||28|
|Weight Rating:||Basic - Up to 400 lb. capacity|
|Number of Handles:||0|
|Drawer Slide Type:||Ball bearing|
|Number of Drawers:||2|
|Number of Drawer Banks:||1|
|Self Latching Drawers:||No|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Save floor space with the 26" Wide 2-Drawer Middle Chest
The Craftsman Ball-Bearing Middle Chest easily adds more storage space without taking up too much room. Add to it the ball bearing top chest (Item #009-38091) and rolling cabinet (Item #009-38093) to organize all your tools into one easy-to-use tool storage unit.
- The Craftsman Ball-Bearing Middle Chest with 2-drawers provides an additional 1,830 cubic inches of total storage
- Ball bearing drawer slides provide smooth drawer operation and hold up to 30 lbs. per drawer
- Use the keyed locking system to secure tools on the worksite
- Red, all steel tool chest matches a variety of Craftsman tool storage options
- Overall dimensions: 26" W x 12" D x 11-1/2" H
- Drawers measure 22-1/8" W x 10-3/4" D x 4" H
- Weight: 34 lbs.
- Fully assembled
- Backed by a 3-year limited warranty
Added on April 25, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Great tool storage option for someone with limited space like myself. It's just the right size to fit on the floor of the closet in the spare room of our condo. Drawers move in and out smoothly and easily. Purchased on sale and got a great deal.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Holds my drills, heat gun and other larger items within easy reach. Fairly easy to lock so it won't open when going down the road. Nice fit inside my work van.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
What a great chest for such a great price! For just over $ 40 dollars you get a two drawer storage chest that can hold sixty pounds of tools or parts bins ! The lock bar system is a joke but I don't lock up these for parts bin storage. I now have three of these and will purchase more !
This was purchased as a gift to my fianc? as part of a 3 piece tool chest. He loves it. It is of great quality and holds all of his tools. He is so excited. We did end up buying the drawer liner stuff to put in the drawers so the tools don't slide around. Very happy with this purchase and got a great deal!
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $20 back in points with a purchase of $150 or more in Home items. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.