Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||2730|
|Width Range:||26 to 32 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||7.5|
|Wheels or Casters:||No|
|Color/Finish:||Red/black / Textured|
|Number of Handles:||1|
|Number of Drawers:||N/A|
|Self Latching Drawers:||No|
|Widest Drawer Width (In.):||N/A|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Use This 26-In. Plastic Tool Box for Jobs on the Go
This Craftsman 26-in. plastic tool box is not a flimsy discount store box; it's a sturdy, heavy duty, solid box so good it gets to carry the Craftsman name. You don't always want to lug a heavy tool chest with you for a small job, and this is the perfect tool box for filling with jus the tools you need for the job.
Solid, portable and dependable, this is one 26-in. plastic tool box that is made to last. Extra-thick plastic material gives you a hard-working tool box that promises years of performance. Yet, it's very lightweight, and you get the added benefit that the plastic won't scratch surfaces so you can put it anywhere.
- This high-quality Craftsman 26-in. plastic tool box boasts a 2,730 cubic inch capacity, so it's able to hold a slew of tools
- The removable tote tray allows you to carry your most commonly used tools with ease
- The full-length metal hinge pin gives this tool box extra strength and durability
- The over molded comfort-grip top handle distributes the weight of your tools evenly for easy carrying
- Two draw bolt latches are included and each one has its own padlock eye if you choose to purchase locks for this utilitarian and good-looking tool box
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This toolbox is ok. I ended up giving this toolbox to my girlfriend because it's more of a lightweight when it comes to toolboxes. Don't get this if you expect to have a lot of manly tools!
Garden Grove, CA
This tool box is one of the more sturdy versions I have seen, plenty of room, but not too big to fit under the kitchen sink; the inner tray fits neatly, with plenty of under tray room. This version is long enough to insert interior storage modules, and the plastic is solid enough to take a beating, also great for rust protection, since no liquid gets in.
Finally, I have a tool box that fits my 24" Starrett Blade for my Square, & its light weight so it doesn't add to the existing weight of all my tools.
I purchased this box with the hopes of using it for a certain purpose. That didn't work out (my fault entirely) so it quickly became for another purpose. I am currently using it for tools and parts needed for maintenance and upkeep of a sprinkler system and an evaporative cooler. So far it is a nice fit for this purpose. It is well built and I prefer this type of hasp to the wide stiff latches on some other brands. The box is molded in a way that the latches are recessed which should help prevent accidental snagging and opening. I still recommend using some type of clip or lock to really make sure you don't receive a surprise that necessitates the picking up of a box full of tools. All in all this is really a nice box.
this is a poorly made tool box, with a bad handle that is only good for carrying soft goods like cotton balls. like most of sears items over the last few years, it is unworthy of any craftsmans time. it would be better to throw away 28 dollars and use a plastic shopping bag
Great for the. plumber that uses this box every day .TOUGH!!! Have used my old one day in and day out for 10 or so years and is starting to show it=s wear & tear!!! GREAT BUY for the money!!! have my new one on order!!!
South Amboy, NJ
GOOD FOR STORING USEFUL EVERYDAY TOOLS AND REMOVABLE TRAY IF NEEDED TO REACH THE BOT TOM FOR WIDER ITEMS . I LIKE THE BIG HANDLE THAT IS EASY TO CARRY . BUT I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND BY PUTTING HEAVER ITEMS SUCH AS WIDE DRILL GUNS MAY MAKE IT TOO HEAVY TO LIFT . NICE VALUE FOR THE PRICE.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.