Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Width Range:||26 to 32 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||8|
|Number of Drawers:||0|
|Self Latching Drawers:||No|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Power Latch Tool Box Delivers Portable Storage For Your Tools
Lightweight and ready to move, this Craftsman 26 in. power latch tool box loads up fast. Rugged plastic construction resists impact damage, scrapes and will never rust. Inside, a removable tray delivers an added layer of organization, while built-in top storage is perfect for fasteners and more.
This power latch tool box features a quick securing design so you can take advantage of a one-handed open and close to quickly access your tools. Steel latches deliver secure closure, while a wide grippable handle keeps this box in your hands. A tough box with rubber feet and smart design, load it up and get to work.
- This Craftsman 26 in. power latch tool box is lightweight and ultra portable with its plastic construction and empty weight of just 8 pounds
- The box measures 11.3 inches deep by 10.4 inches high by 25.9 inches wide when closed
- A convenient power latch allows you the ease of one-hand open and close to quickly access your tools
- Heavy duty metal latches keep the box securely closed
- A removable tray gives you the option of storing smaller pieces in the tool box or taking them out to keep just your essentials by your side
- Anti-slide rubber feet help this box stay put exactly where you want it
- A built-in lid organizer gives you extra storage for pieces like nails and screws
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
New Milford, NJ
I LOVE this tool box. The size of the thing lets you put things in these that you'd like to have in a tool box but usually can't. The way the removable tray doesn't extend all the way across makes these really good for holding drills, etc. without having to chuck out the tray. (I have a stack of un-used toolbox trays from various boxes down the basement if anyone wants them lol). The locks work well. The whole handle and lock set-up is almost overkill-but hey, better over-built than flimsy junk.
I got this with my VIP rewards buy the toolbox get 100% back in points. I thought when I received it in the mail it would be small but when I got It ,I was surprised at the quality and the size. Great Deal!!
This Craftsman toolbox is a very heavy duty strong toolbox. I actually ordered this toolbox online and later picked it up later at a Sears store. it was actually larger than I thought it was gong to be which I really liked because I did not want a small toolbox. I am totally content and very happy that I purchased this toolbox. I would surely recommend this product to any of my friends to purchase.
Arlington Heights, IL
The lid only opens to just past straight up. You need to put it against something to keep it from going any further or it will go pass the stops then you have to force it to get it back. Also the tray in the top has an opening in the center that everything you put in the tray seems to fall through.
This is one smart toolbox. It was obviously designed by someone who actually uses tools. There's a see-through plastic storage area on the top of the lid for easy access of little items like nails & screws. On the inside of the box, there's a removable divided tray. The toolbox can be locked with your padlock to protect your stuff. Two extra long hinges seem very strong. The plastic feels very thick and durable. Mostly metal handle, metal latches. I expect this toolbox to last for years, as it seems to be very well built and designed.
I ordered this tool box online and picked it up at the Sears store. I was pleasantly surprised by how big it was and I love the compartment tray inside. Great buy, I highly recommend!
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
I am very impressed at the size of this tool box and how spacious it is. I already owned a craftsman toolbox for my automotive tools but after purchasing this one, i'm thinking of swapping it out. The tool box is a lot bigger than it appears in the picture and the material is very sturdy and durable. i am pleased!
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.