Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Width Range:||26 to 32 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||8|
|Number of Drawers:||0|
|Self Latching Drawers:||No|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Power Latch Tool Box Delivers Portable Storage For Your Tools
Lightweight and ready to move, this Craftsman 26 in. power latch tool box loads up fast. Rugged plastic construction resists impact damage, scrapes and will never rust. Inside, a removable tray delivers an added layer of organization, while built-in top storage is perfect for fasteners and more.
This power latch tool box features a quick securing design so you can take advantage of a one-handed open and close to quickly access your tools. Steel latches deliver secure closure, while a wide grippable handle keeps this box in your hands. A tough box with rubber feet and smart design, load it up and get to work.
- This Craftsman 26 in. power latch tool box is lightweight and ultra portable with its plastic construction and empty weight of just 8 pounds
- The box measures 11.3 inches deep by 10.4 inches high by 25.9 inches wide when closed
- A convenient power latch allows you the ease of one-hand open and close to quickly access your tools
- Heavy duty metal latches keep the box securely closed
- A removable tray gives you the option of storing smaller pieces in the tool box or taking them out to keep just your essentials by your side
- Anti-slide rubber feet help this box stay put exactly where you want it
- A built-in lid organizer gives you extra storage for pieces like nails and screws
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
love every feature of this box except for the quality, just like many others the hinges all snapped....only for me it was only after 6 hours of ownership. I will be returning this item to the store. I would love to see Craftsman "re-do" this item with better hinge design.
I bought this to store my tools around my apartment. It fits all my wrenches, screw drivers, hardwear, hammer, saw, 24" level, random orbital sander and there is still plenty of room to spare! As a whole, the tool box feels solid and durable. Metal in high use area and a tight closing top compartment.
Bradenton Beach, FL
Same thing happened to me like the other fellow that had left a 1 star review. I had my toolbox for only 37 days, keep mine in a corner of my living room where I'd occasionally grab a tool as needed. The lid had been flipped up for a few days and the top section to the lid was filled with sockets, screws, etc making use of the available space. As I was sitting nearby at my computer one day I heard a crashing sound behind me. I turned around and discovered that the lid to my toolbox had fallen over past vertical. When I tried to close the lid the hinges shattered! I had just bought this toolbox and found out the sad way it has very cheaply designed hinges! I have my receipt and am going back to Sears.
San Antonio, TX
It appeared to be a nice tool box. Until I carried it out for its second use. The lid was flipped up and filled with sockets. I heard a pop (no one near it) and the lid went past horizontal. When I tried to close the lid, the hinges shattered on one side. Won't trust this every again. Tried the "5 minute" return of the item from Sears.com- it took me almost 30 minutes to get my refund due to system failures and staff/management that couldn't get the system to find the order. I found it on my phone with all details in 3 minutes. They had the audacity to ask if I had paperwork from their own web site (none is issued other than the pickup and return info). Avoid this box like the plague, and hope Sears gets its act together on the return practices.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 15% off select tools Sold by Sears. Offer ends 07-Dec-2013 See details.
- Plus, members get $10 back in points with any tool purchase over $20, sold by Sears. Offer ends 07-Dec-2013 See details.