Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Width Range:||26 to 32 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||8|
|Number of Drawers:||0|
|Self Latching Drawers:||No|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Power Latch Tool Box Delivers Portable Storage For Your Tools
Lightweight and ready to move, this Craftsman 26 in. power latch tool box loads up fast. Rugged plastic construction resists impact damage, scrapes and will never rust. Inside, a removable tray delivers an added layer of organization, while built-in top storage is perfect for fasteners and more.
This power latch tool box features a quick securing design so you can take advantage of a one-handed open and close to quickly access your tools. Steel latches deliver secure closure, while a wide grippable handle keeps this box in your hands. A tough box with rubber feet and smart design, load it up and get to work.
- This Craftsman 26 in. power latch tool box is lightweight and ultra portable with its plastic construction and empty weight of just 8 pounds
- The box measures 11.3 inches deep by 10.4 inches high by 25.9 inches wide when closed
- A convenient power latch allows you the ease of one-hand open and close to quickly access your tools
- Heavy duty metal latches keep the box securely closed
- A removable tray gives you the option of storing smaller pieces in the tool box or taking them out to keep just your essentials by your side
- Anti-slide rubber feet help this box stay put exactly where you want it
- A built-in lid organizer gives you extra storage for pieces like nails and screws
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This is one smart toolbox. It was obviously designed by someone who actually uses tools. There's a see-through plastic storage area on the top of the lid for easy access of little items like nails & screws. On the inside of the box, there's a removable divided tray. The toolbox can be locked with your padlock to protect your stuff. Two extra long hinges seem very strong. The plastic feels very thick and durable. Mostly metal handle, metal latches. I expect this toolbox to last for years, as it seems to be very well built and designed.
I ordered this tool box online and picked it up at the Sears store. I was pleasantly surprised by how big it was and I love the compartment tray inside. Great buy, I highly recommend!
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
I am very impressed at the size of this tool box and how spacious it is. I already owned a craftsman toolbox for my automotive tools but after purchasing this one, i'm thinking of swapping it out. The tool box is a lot bigger than it appears in the picture and the material is very sturdy and durable. i am pleased!
I bought this box I work on emergency generators. Ive owned it about 7 months and its about done. I like alot of the features it just wont hold up to a professional user. Says limited warranty but doesnt get any store support for an exchange. I recemmend this box to a light user.
New Hyde Park, NY
I it weren't for the poorly designed hinges, I would have given the box a much higher rating. I left the top in the open position for a few hours and when I went to close it the hinges snapped apart and broke. Other wise the size and layout were perfect for my hone repair tools and fasteners.
Newport Beach, CA
This is a great product my husband loves it. You can tell that is very durable. He can put many things in there and take them any where. He is very satisfied with this purchase.
I purchased this toolbox after reading other reviews and I feel this seems to have been made very well, but I do see where the plastic hinges could break if I left the toolbox open for a long period of time. So far I have just been making sure to close the lid every time and I have not had any problems with it.
Fort Smith, AR
I was reading all the problems with broken hinges. I just got my toolbox and made a little modification. Knocked out the hingepins, then ground off the stops the normally hold the lid up vertical. I figure that is what would cause the plastic to break. Reassembled the hingepins, now the lid flops all the way back till it hits the ground just like any other toolbox lid. .
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 26-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.