Craftsman 26 in. Wide 2-Drawer Standard Duty Ball-Bearing Middle Chest - BlackItem# 00931015000 | Model# 112522
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||1830|
|Drawer Weight Capacity (lbs.):||30|
|Width Range:||26 to 32 in.|
|General Warranty:||3 year limited|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||32.0|
|Weight Rating:||Basic - Up to 400 lb. capacity|
|Color/Finish:||Black / Baked enamel|
|Number of Handles:||0|
|Drawer Slide Type:||Ball bearing|
|Number of Drawers:||2|
|Number of Drawer Banks:||1|
|Self Latching Drawers:||No|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Save floor space with the 26" Wide 2-Drawer Middle Chest
The Craftsman Ball-Bearing Middle Chest easily adds more storage space without taking up to much room. Use it with a floor chest and top tool drawer chest to get the maximum storage area.
With all steel construction, the 26" Wide 2-Drawer Middle Chest makes a great addition to any home or shop tool storage system. Designed for easy access to your tools, the ball-bearing drawers open smoothly and hold up to 30 lbs. per drawer.
- The Craftsman Ball-Bearing Middle Chest with 2-drawers provides an additional 1,830 cubic inches of total storage
- Ball bearing drawer slides provide smooth drawer operation and hold up to 30 lbs. per drawer
- Use the keyed locking system to secure tools on the worksite
- Black, all steel tool chest matches a variety of Craftsman tool storage options
- Overall dimensions: 26" W x 12" D x 11-1/2" H
- Drawers measure 22-1/8" W x 10-3/4" D x 4" H
- Weight: 32 lbs. (15 kg)
- Fully assembled
- Backed by a 3-year limited warranty
Added on July 16, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
La Vergne, TN
I purchased this as an upgrade to my almost 30 year old Craftsman tool center- over the years I have purchased so many tools, that my old cabinet was overloaded. I had no problems with missing parts, or damage, as some other people stated- but, just in case, I inspected them before leaving the store(which, by the way- the Sears associates had no problem with me doing that, and were very helpful and understanding). As other reviewers have stated, these are NOT 'heavy duty' tool chests/cabinets! Notice that they are advertised as "Standard Duty". They do what they are designed to do- store and/or organize tools for the home mechanic/DIY'er at an economical price. Keep in mind the weight rating of the drawers- if you need 'heavy duty' tool chests/cabinets, Sears makes "Heavy Duty" versions- spend the extra money and get what you need- don't buy these and then complain. Duh! Since these are NOT made in the USA, but yet still carry the Craftsman name, I cannot give a 5-star rating, nor can I "recommend to a friend".
This tool chest is made to perfectly fit the 5-Drawer standard duty tool chest as an additional middle-chest. The build on this is marginally better than on that 5 drawer chest, but it is still a light-duty build and should not be considered for daily or professional use. It is ideal for storing a large collection of different nails, screws and associated fasteners.
I picked this chest up for about 50% off. Not sure where I was going to use it but I definitely need more space for screwdrivers and small hand tools. It's not as heavy duty as one of my other Craftsman cabinets but with ball bearing drawers it will hold up just fine for my lighter hand tools
Colonial Beach, VA
This box came with bolts to attach it to the top but it only had rear holes no front holes. So I drilled my own and put long washers on it so it will not pull out if tip back, both on the top box to this one. And on this box to the bottom chest, so now when I am going in and out of them they will not move. And if I have to move it on a dolly, I can.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
Hard to keep the bottom drawer closed. I have two torque wrenches stored in the bottom drawer. I guess I have too much weight in that drawer but it slides open very easily and is hard to latch it closed.
Moreno Valley, CA
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.