Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||2748|
|Drawer Weight Capacity (lbs.):||30|
|Width Range:||26 to 32 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||30|
|Self Latching Drawers:||No|
|Weight Rating:||Basic - Up to 400 lb. capacity|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Drawer Slide Type:||Ball bearing|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||3 year limited|
|Number of Drawers:||3|
|Number of Drawer Banks:||1|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
26-Inch-Wide Three-drawer Standard Duty Ball-bearing Top Chest Lets You Build Your Storage
The Craftsman 26-inch-wide three-drawer standard duty ball-bearing top chest is a fantastic storage unit if you're tired of sweating the small stuff - searching coffee cans for the right nail or digging through tool boxes for your favorite screw driver. This all-steel chest will hold all of that and then some. There are 2,748 cubic inches of space in the lidded area plus the three drawers that an handle up to 30 pounds each and still slide in and out easier thanks to the ball-bearing sliding mechanism that carries them.
With recessed side handles, the 26-inch-wide three-drawer standard duty ball-bearing top chest is easy to get where you're going, whether it's across town or across the garage. Use the chest with a Craftsman rolling cabinet to create a complete tool storage system.
- The Craftsman 26-inch-wide three-drawer standard duty ball-bearing top chest lets you start building up, optimizing your storage capacity while minimizing the space it occupies on your garage floor
- Three drawers slide on ball-bearings
- Each drawer is load-rated for 30 pounds
- All-steel construction
- Keyed locking system
- Recessed side handles
- Black tool chest matches other Craftsman components, such as the 26-inch rolling cabinet
- Overall dimensions: 26 x 12x 13-1/4 inches high
- The top two drawers are 22-1/8 x 10-3/4 x 2 inches high
- The bottom drawer is 22-1/8 x 10-3/4 x 4 inches high
- Weighs 36 pounds
- Fully assembled
- Backed by a three-year limited warranty
Added on July 16, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Thanks for this, now my tool is organize, 5 Stars plus
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product. The reviewer indicated they received a sample of this product.
This well built unit matches a lower unit with bigger drawers which give you a great combination to accommodate a lot of tools of varying sizes from small screwdrivers to large reciprocating saws.
This great addition to the rolling toolbox allows for the tools to be neatly organized for ease of use. This addition to the rolling toolbox has ample storage space for all your tools.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
This box is comparable to a box craftsman made years ago in a time when even the basic box was made in usa. I know because i own it and it has seen hard use. This new china box is not as good in any way except the bearing drawers are good for the price of this box and the top box has a little hold open hinge not just a piano hinge. The metal is thinner on this box and the castors on the wheels are smaller and weaker. It is made to be stationary. Now.....Tool boxes these days are ALL like this these days at this pricepoint. For the price of this box i think its the best value out there. Its not junk, it looks good, and as a stationary box its great. Drawers are smooth and feel good and it will hold your tools. If you are a pro or will wheel it around a lot, get something else but this box dont claim to be that. It all comes back to what your purpose is..............
I've owned this tool box for less than 3 months and nearly all of the rollers/slides have fallen apart. The method for attaching the slides to the drawers is weak as well. I bought this box to have a larger capacity one. Ironically, all the drawers of the smaller plastic toolbox that it replaced are still working after 6 years.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get $10 back in points when placing a tool order online for $99 and choosing free store pick up. Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.