Craftsman 26 in. Wide 3-Drawer Standard Duty Ball-Bearing Top Chest - BlackItem# 00931017000 | Model# 112443
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||2748|
|Drawer Weight Capacity (lbs.):||30|
|Width Range:||26 to 32 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||30|
|Self Latching Drawers:||No|
|Weight Rating:||Basic - Up to 400 lb. capacity|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Drawer Slide Type:||Ball bearing|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||3 year limited|
|Number of Drawers:||3|
|Number of Drawer Banks:||1|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
26-Inch-Wide Three-drawer Standard Duty Ball-bearing Top Chest Lets You Build Your Storage
The Craftsman 26-inch-wide three-drawer standard duty ball-bearing top chest is a fantastic storage unit if you're tired of sweating the small stuff - searching coffee cans for the right nail or digging through tool boxes for your favorite screw driver. This all-steel chest will hold all of that and then some. There are 2,748 cubic inches of space in the lidded area plus the three drawers that an handle up to 30 pounds each and still slide in and out easier thanks to the ball-bearing sliding mechanism that carries them.
With recessed side handles, the 26-inch-wide three-drawer standard duty ball-bearing top chest is easy to get where you're going, whether it's across town or across the garage. Use the chest with a Craftsman rolling cabinet to create a complete tool storage system.
- The Craftsman 26-inch-wide three-drawer standard duty ball-bearing top chest lets you start building up, optimizing your storage capacity while minimizing the space it occupies on your garage floor
- Three drawers slide on ball-bearings
- Each drawer is load-rated for 30 pounds
- All-steel construction
- Keyed locking system
- Recessed side handles
- Black tool chest matches other Craftsman components, such as the 26-inch rolling cabinet
- Overall dimensions: 26 x 12x 13-1/4 inches high
- The top two drawers are 22-1/8 x 10-3/4 x 2 inches high
- The bottom drawer is 22-1/8 x 10-3/4 x 4 inches high
- Weighs 36 pounds
- Fully assembled
- Backed by a three-year limited warranty
Added on July 16, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Salt Lake City, UT
La Vergne, TN
I purchased this as an upgrade to my almost 30 year old Craftsman tool center- over the years I have purchased so many tools, that my old cabinet was overloaded. I had no problems with missing parts, or damage, as some other people stated- but, just in case, I inspected them before leaving the store(which, by the way- the Sears associates had no problem with me doing that, and were very helpful and understanding). As other reviewers have stated, these are NOT 'heavy duty' tool chests/cabinets! Notice that they are advertised as "Standard Duty". They do what they are designed to do- store and/or organize tools for the home mechanic/DIY'er at an economical price. Keep in mind the weight rating of the drawers- if you need 'heavy duty' tool chests/cabinets, Sears makes "Heavy Duty" versions- spend the extra money and get what you need- don't buy these and then complain. Duh! Since these are NOT made in the USA, but yet still carry the Craftsman name, I cannot give a 5-star rating, nor can I "recommend to a friend".
Key Largo, FL
When I opened the box, I found the base unit was dented on the left top. I was able to force the top unit onto it by bending the edge. Also the lock does not appear to be hooked to anything so none of the drawers lock, but the top does if you patiently wiggle the key properly . I will probably keep it as a storage cabinet rather than go through the hassle of returning it. The price was low with it on sale.
Thanks for this, now my tool is organize, 5 Stars plus
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product. The reviewer indicated they received a sample of this product.
This well built unit matches a lower unit with bigger drawers which give you a great combination to accommodate a lot of tools of varying sizes from small screwdrivers to large reciprocating saws.
This great addition to the rolling toolbox allows for the tools to be neatly organized for ease of use. This addition to the rolling toolbox has ample storage space for all your tools.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.