Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||2748|
|Drawer Weight Capacity (lbs.):||30|
|Width Range:||26 to 32 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||30|
|Self Latching Drawers:||No|
|Weight Rating:||Basic - Up to 400 lb. capacity|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Drawer Slide Type:||Ball bearing|
|Number of Drawers:||3|
|Number of Drawer Banks:||1|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
26-Inch-Wide Three-drawer Standard Duty Ball-bearing Top Chest Lets You Build Your Storage
The Craftsman 26-inch-wide three-drawer standard duty ball-bearing top chest is a fantastic storage unit if you're tired of sweating the small stuff - searching coffee cans for the right nail or digging through tool boxes for your favorite screw driver. This all-steel chest will hold all of that and then some. There are 2,748 cubic inches of space in the lidded area plus the three drawers that an handle up to 30 pounds each and still slide in and out easier thanks to the ball-bearing sliding mechanism that carries them.
With recessed side handles, the 26-inch-wide three-drawer standard duty ball-bearing top chest is easy to get where you're going, whether it's across town or across the garage. Use the chest with a Craftsman rolling cabinet to create a complete tool storage system.
- The Craftsman 26-inch-wide three-drawer standard duty ball-bearing top chest lets you start building up, optimizing your storage capacity while minimizing the space it occupies on your garage floor
- Three drawers slide on ball-bearings
- Each drawer is load-rated for 30 pounds
- All-steel construction
- Keyed locking system
- Recessed side handles
- Red tool chest matches its counterpart cabinet, Item #46461
- Overall dimensions: 26 x 12x 13-1/4 inches high
- The top two drawers are 22-1/8 x 10-3/4 x 2 inches high
- The bottom drawer is 22-1/8 x 10-3/4 x 4 inches high
- Weighs 36 pounds
- Fully assembled
- Backed by a three-year limited warranty
- Also available in black
Added on May 16, 2014
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Good little box, I bought it to organize my tools more since I was running out of space. It was on sale $69 and *************. I would compare this model to the Husky brand one. The Craftsman one was $10 cheaper. It is not the strongest or most sturdy, but it does the trick for my needs.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.