Craftsman 26 in. Wide 3-Drawer Standard Duty Ball-Bearing Rolling Cabinet - RedItem# 00946461000 | Model# 112402
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||8149|
|Drawer Weight Capacity (lbs.):||30|
|Width Range:||26 to 32 in.|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||71|
|Weight Rating:||Basic - Up to 400 lb. capacity|
|Wheels or Casters:||Yes|
|Number of Handles:||0|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Caster/Wheel Size:||4 x 2|
|Number of Casters/Wheels:||4|
|Drawer Slide Type:||Ball bearing|
|Has Bulk Storage Area:||Yes|
|Number of Drawers:||3|
|Number of Drawer Banks:||1|
|Self Latching Drawers:||No|
|Widest Drawer Width (In.):||22.125|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Worksurface Material:||Rubber mat|
Ratings & Reviews
26-Inch-Wide Three-Drawer Standard Duty Ball-bearing Rolling Cabinet Gets You Squared Away
Whether you're looking for extra storage space or want to create a complete system, the Craftsman 26-inch-wide three-drawer standard duty ball-bearing rolling cabinet will get you started. Organize everything from screwdriver sets to power tools in the three spacious drawers that can hold up to 30 pounds each. There are more than 8,149 cubic inches of space that you can roll away when you're through, thanks to the four casters that can handle up to 500 pounds.
The 26-inch-wide three-drawer standard duty ball-bearing rolling cabinet is made of all steel with a padded work mat on top. A keyed locking system keeps your tools secure. Use the unit underneath a Craftsman top storage chest to create additional space.
- The Craftsman 26-inch-wide three-drawer standard duty ball-bearing rolling cabinet lets you start building up, optimizing your storage capacity while minimizing the space it occupies on your garage floor
- 26 x 18 x 32-1/2 inches high
- 8,149 cubic inches of storage
- Three drawers slide on ball-bearings and can hold up to 30 pounds each
- 4 x 2- in. casters can support up to 500 pounds
- All-steel construction
- The top two drawers are 22-1/8 x 16-3/4 x 6-1/8 inches high
- The bottom drawer is 22-1/8 x 16-3/4 x 10 inches high, plenty of room for power saws and other tools
- Keyed external locking system
- Red, with protective black top mat
- Weighs 78 pounds
- Caster assembly required
- Three-year limited warranty
- Also available in black
Added on May 16, 2014
Overall, others give this:
San Antonio, TX
Love this product! My husband bought it for the garage and it has plenty of space for all his tools. It's really sturdy and in sure it's going to last us a long time. Highly recommend it.
Got this cabinet the other day and I could not be happier.Lots of room for both my drill cases in the bottom drawer and in the top two the Craftsman mechanics tools that came in a 4 drawer blow mold case.Just took out each drawer and put two sideways in each.Kept blow mold outer case to make whole set portable again as needed About 1in. not wide enough but I placed an empty small box under one to make that one socket drawer/tray level.No sockets and handle to slide around.With my top chest #113606 and intermediate chest in between,and this thing Rocks.The foam bottom cabinet liners #965216 fit perfectly without cutting and cost 15.99 for five.I will eventually get the heavy duty bottom cabinet #113613 and give this one to my son. Craftsman Rocks!
San Antonio, TX
Costa Mesa, CA
Look, for an inexpensive cabinet, this is fine. But I have a Heavy-Duty Craftsman as well as this Std. Duty Craftsman. Spend the money on the Heavy-Duty. The sliders are just better, and the drawers therefore do not bind in any circumstance. These Std. Duty drawers bind unless you pull exactly from the middle of the drawer, the Heavy Duty ones do not. I bought because these as they are slightly shorter (height), and its all that would fit the space. For this price, they are not bad, it is a ball bearing slider, but it is cheap stamped thin guage steel in the sliders, the heavy duty ones are worth the extra cost.
Got this as a gift for my husband, along with the 3 drawer unit that goes on top & he loves it. Its sturdy but not super heavy, the wheels were the only assembling required. Overall is a very good looking storage unit. Classic look. I will be able to write a more detailed review in a few years from now, because its important and we're hopeful this piece lasts a long time.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.