Craftsman 26 in. 4-Drawer Standard Duty Ball Bearing Rolling Cabinet - BlackItem# 00931014000 | Model# 112523
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||8030|
|Drawer Weight Capacity (lbs.):||30|
|Width Range:||26 to 32 in.|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||75.0|
|Weight Rating:||Basic - Up to 400 lb. capacity|
|Wheels or Casters:||Yes|
|Included with Item:|
|Number of Handles:||0|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Caster/Wheel Size:||4 x 2 in.|
|Number of Casters/Wheels:||4|
|Drawer Slide Type:||Ball bearing|
|Number of Drawers:||4|
|Number of Drawer Banks:||1|
|Self Latching Drawers:||No|
|Widest Drawer Width (In.):||22.125|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Worksurface Material:||Rubber mat|
Ratings & Reviews
Make Your Workspace Work for You with the Craftsman 4-Drawer Rolling Cabinet
You’ll love this rollaway chest for its functionality, ease and great price. The Craftsman tool storage rolling cabinet gives you more options for mobility and storage so you can easily move your tools when and where you need them and store them neatly away when you’re done. With a variety of drawer sizes to sort and store parts, hand or power tools and everything in between, it keeps you on top of your projects so you’ll never need to scramble through clutter looking for your things or waste money buying misplaced parts again.
The chest’s ball bearing drawers glide open and close with smooth operation giving you quick and easy access your tools, while its external locking system keeps them secure so your tools are right where you left them. With an all-steel construction and ball bearing casters that withstand up to 500 pounds, the Craftsman 4-drawer Standard Duty ball bearing rolling cabinet allows you to safely add on a top chest as your collection expands. Maximize your work area to suit your needs.
- Craftsman tool storage rolling cabinet is ideal for storing your tools and supplies in an organized way
- Ball-bearing drawer slides provide smooth drawer operation and hold up to 30 lbs. per drawer
- Organizes hand tools and power tools in 8,030 cu. in. of storage
- All-steel construction gives more strength and durability
- Protective top mat keeps things from sliding off
- Drawer dimensions:
- 1 Drawer is 22-1/8" W x 16-3/4" D x 4" H
- 3 Drawers measure 22-1/8" W x 16-3/4" D x 6-1/8" H
- Keyed external locking system secures stored items
- 4” x 2” casters support up to 500 lbs.
- Protect and organize your storage and tool investment with the 65514 drawer liner roll
- Select the 00931018 top chest to complete your tool storage combination
- Color: Black
- Measures 26" W x 18" D x 32-1/2" H
- Weight: 82 lbs. (37 kg)
- Caster assembly required
- Warranty: 3 year limited
Added on July 16, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
For the average homeowner that wants to organize the garage this is a great deal! It is light duty so if you are a mechanic or work a lot in your garage than I would suggest something for more commercial use.
compact but very useful easy to maneuver around even when full of tools Con is the bottom drawer does not align straight. tracks not installed properly. Dealing with it because of the time and expense in returning when I need the storage now.
Enosburg Falls, VT
I've been looking for a rolling cabinet for some time. I found this one on sale for a very reasonable price. It is not a commercial tool box, but for the occasional user, it will work just fine.
Bought two of these for our new shed to hold all the hand tools I use for our yard work. Ordered online and picked up at the local Sears. Unboxed them, and there were no dings or dents anywhere. Took only about 15 minutes total to put the 4 wheels on each of them and that was almost as easy as taking the cabinets out of the box. The wheels are a good size compared to the size of the cabinets, which makes them very sturdy and allows them to move really easily. We're extremely happy, especially since I'd done a lot of research into cabinets that cost a LOT more. My husband was skeptical that something so inexpensive would be sturdy, but he was surprised when he saw them (and examined them) in the store (after doing his own research, visiting all the other big box stores). He always buys the best, and when I asked him what he thought about these (thinking he'd say no way, go for the cabinets that cost a few hundred dollars more), he said buy these --- for that price, and the qualify of the cabinets, you can't go wrong. I find I must agree with him!
I shopped around at the different options for tool boxes, I went to all the big box stores and found the Craftsman to be the best quality for the best price. I love it!
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.