Craftsman 26 in. Wide 5-Drawer Standard Duty Ball-Bearing Top Chest - BlackItem# 00931018000 | Model# 112521
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||3589|
|Drawer Weight Capacity (lbs.):||30|
|Width Range:||26 to 32 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||37|
|Self Latching Drawers:||No|
|Weight Rating:||Basic - Up to 400 lb. capacity|
|Color/Finish:||Black / Baked enamel|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Drawer Slide Type:||Ball bearing|
|Number of Drawers:||5|
|Number of Drawer Banks:||1|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Make Light Work of Your Projects with the Craftsman Tool Storage Chest
Next time a hole needs to be drilled or a leak needs fixing, get it done in a snap without having to hunt for the right tools. Allowing you to find a needle in a haystack, this Craftsman 5 Drawer Tool Storage provides the ideal storage solution for all your hand and power tools, parts and other supplies. The top chest sits easily on your existing workspace or perfectly mounts on a bottom chest to create a compact storage combination giving you more options to sort and store your smaller tools.
Featuring advanced ball bearing drawer slides that make the drawers glide smoothly at the touch of a finger, the chest lets you easily grab any tool you need. A hinged support keeps the top lid in an open position so you can easily reach the tools you always seem to use most to make your job go faster with less frustration. Build up your repertoire of projects and tool collection with the slick and convenient Craftsman Tool Storage top chest so clutter doesn’t stand a chance.
- Craftsman 5-Drawer Tool Storage offers 3,589 cu. in. of storage to keep your tools and parts in order
- Ball bearing drawer slides provide smooth drawer operation and hold up to 30 lbs. per drawer
- Organizes small parts and hand tools
- All-steel construction for strength and durability
- Cover support keeps lid in open position
- Drawer dimensions:
- 4 Drawers measure 22-1/8" W x 10-3/4" D x 2" H
- 1 Drawer is 22-1/8" W x 10-3/4" D x 4" H
- Keyed external locking system secures stored items
- Recessed side handles enable portability
- Protect and organize your storage and tool investment with the 65514 drawer liner roll
- Select the 00931014 bottom chest to complete your tool storage combination
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 26" W x 12" D x 17-1/4" H
- Weighs 44 lbs. (20 kg)
- Fully assembled
- Warranty: 3 year limited
Added on July 16, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I bought this box because it wasn't the "homeowner" series. I have owned more than one Craftsman box over the last 25 years, all of which had the old drawer slides. This has the ball bearing slides and it seems like the drawers have a ton of side to side play and feel very loose and sloppy. Just doesn't have that old solid feel I am used to with Craftsman. I feel sorry that I am even writing this kind of review. I have been a long time fan of Craftsman boxes. I also notice they are carrying a number of different brands now. It is sad to see the purity of the institution that Sears and Craftsman have been for so long become tainted and compromise their quality. Always thought I could turn to Sears for the kind of quality that would make me glad I bought their products. Sorry to say.....not this time. End of an era???
I purchased this tool box on-line, what a surprise!!! when I un-wraped it this thing was made with the cheapest materials possible, drawers can't hold enough weigh as advertised, you can unlock it with any key, I can bend the lid with my fingers, etc. etc. etc. Returning it today.
San Dimas, CA
Mount Hope, WV
New Orleans, LA
This item is very sturdy and well made. It is sleek and sophisticated, It is easy to put together and has very wide drawers! I would recommend this to all of my friends.
Already had the bottom and middle components so it was only a matter of time. I have had a Craftsman combo since 1993. "Big Red" has and still does serve me well. As a homeowner and DIY'er my tool collection out-grew my storage. As a result, my son got me the bottom and middle units for Christmas. It was a natural for me to purchase the top unit. This is ideal for a homeowner. I could go on and on but I'll sum it up by saying everything about this unit is excellent. Its not designed for daily use by an auto mechanic for example but for the normal DIY'er it is EXCELLENT!!!
Hazel Green, AL
Two Rivers, WI
I did not intend to replace my top box, but this unit was such a good deal at Christmas time, I couldn't refuse. My previous unit was the old Rally Box which was narrower than the 26". I love the extra space and it looks fantastic having all three boxes match. Love it!
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off select Tools Sold by Sears! Reflected in price shown. Offer ends 26-Apr-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.