Craftsman 26 in. Wide 5-Drawer Standard Duty Ball-Bearing Top Chest - BlackItem# 00931018000 | Model# 112521
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||3589|
|Drawer Weight Capacity (lbs.):||30|
|Width Range:||26 to 32 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||37|
|Self Latching Drawers:||No|
|Weight Rating:||Basic - Up to 400 lb. capacity|
|Color/Finish:||Black / Baked enamel|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Drawer Slide Type:||Ball bearing|
|Number of Drawers:||5|
|Number of Drawer Banks:||1|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Make Light Work of Your Projects with the Craftsman Tool Storage Chest
Next time a hole needs to be drilled or a leak needs fixing, get it done in a snap without having to hunt for the right tools. Allowing you to find a needle in a haystack, this Craftsman 5 Drawer Tool Storage provides the ideal storage solution for all your hand and power tools, parts and other supplies. The top chest sits easily on your existing workspace or perfectly mounts on a bottom chest to create a compact storage combination giving you more options to sort and store your smaller tools.
Featuring advanced ball bearing drawer slides that make the drawers glide smoothly at the touch of a finger, the chest lets you easily grab any tool you need. A hinged support keeps the top lid in an open position so you can easily reach the tools you always seem to use most to make your job go faster with less frustration. Build up your repertoire of projects and tool collection with the slick and convenient Craftsman Tool Storage top chest so clutter doesn’t stand a chance.
- Craftsman 5-Drawer Tool Storage offers 3,589 cu. in. of storage to keep your tools and parts in order
- Ball bearing drawer slides provide smooth drawer operation and hold up to 30 lbs. per drawer
- Organizes small parts and hand tools
- All-steel construction for strength and durability
- Cover support keeps lid in open position
- Drawer dimensions:
- 4 Drawers measure 22-1/8" W x 10-3/4" D x 2" H
- 1 Drawer is 22-1/8" W x 10-3/4" D x 4" H
- Keyed external locking system secures stored items
- Recessed side handles enable portability
- Protect and organize your storage and tool investment with the 65514 drawer liner roll
- Select the 00931014 bottom chest to complete your tool storage combination
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 26" W x 12" D x 17-1/4" H
- Weighs 44 lbs. (20 kg)
- Fully assembled
- Warranty: 3 year limited
Added on July 16, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I bought this box because it wasn't the "homeowner" series. I have owned more than one Craftsman box over the last 25 years, all of which had the old drawer slides. This has the ball bearing slides and it seems like the drawers have a ton of side to side play and feel very loose and sloppy. Just doesn't have that old solid feel I am used to with Craftsman. I feel sorry that I am even writing this kind of review. I have been a long time fan of Craftsman boxes. I also notice they are carrying a number of different brands now. It is sad to see the purity of the institution that Sears and Craftsman have been for so long become tainted and compromise their quality. Always thought I could turn to Sears for the kind of quality that would make me glad I bought their products. Sorry to say.....not this time. End of an era???
Heber City, UT
Colonial Beach, VA
I like the bar that holes in the drawers keeps them for opening when moving. But I had drill holes in it to tie it to the bottom box so that it would not tip over.
This is the third type of Craftsman/Fortress tool box I've owned.. I don't know why I keep buying them because they are absolute garbage.. If you put more than two pounds in a drawer, it will fall off the tracks.. Do yourself a favor ,buy a better box.. Maybe Sears sells a higher quality unit, maybe they don't.. Unless you want to frustrate yourself with poor quality drawers and badly designed storage, don't buy this junk! Very disappointed..
very strong box with easy access to the tool drawers. It has two hand grooves to convenient grab and lifting of tool box. The lock and key makes it easy to store at the shop. I highly recommend this tool box.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
Garden Grove, CA
I am very satisfied with this product. I got this part along with 2 others to complete the whole tool box set. My boyfriend loved this as a gift and immediately put it together on Christmas morning. He was able to put all of his tools and has accumulated more since then.
This Top Chest is Great , it has plenty of Storage Space for Tools and is built pretty durable . Goes Great with the Bottom Cabinet and Middle Chest . I would Recommend this Top Chest .
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.