Craftsman 26 pc. Standard and Metric Ball End Hex Key SetItem# 00946274000 | Model# 46274
Specifications & Dimensions
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2.76|
|Hex Key Type:||Hex|
|Units Type:||Metric, SAE|
|Included with Item:|
|Hex End Size:||3/8 in., 7/16 in., 1/2 in.|
|Hex End Size:||1.5 mm, 2 mm, 2.5 mm, 3 mm, 3.5 mm, 4 mm, 4.5 mm, 5 mm, 6 mm, 7 mm, 8 mm, 9 mm, 10 mm|
Ratings & Reviews
26 pc. Standard and Metric Key Set Combines Grip and Torque
Built from high tensile strength alloyed steel and designed to keep bolts turning through thousands of rotations, this Craftsman 26 pc key set is rugged, tough and machined to highly accurate tolerances. Featuring the versatility of a ball end, each of these hex keys delivers 28 extra degrees of access to bolts, so no matter if you’re reaching deep into an engine compartment or are stretching around an appliance, you’ll have a solid hold on whichever fastener you reach for.
Organized into a pair of clearly marked 13 piece packs, this 26 pc. standard and metric key set puts an end to digging through tool boxes, searching for the right size key, while storing in a tightly bound unit, is compact and easy to slip into a toolbox. Always ready with the grip and torque you need to get the job done, take hold of this 26 piece, and get it right with Craftsman.
- Craftsman 26 pc Key Set includes sizes: .050, 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 5/16, and 3/8 in.; 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10mm
- Handles most SAE and metric fasteners easily
- Ball key design for 28 degree greater access to fasteners
- Made of tough alloy steel so it stands up to tough torquing without rounding
- Comes in two L-shaped plastic caddies: one for standard and one for metric sizes
- Clear markings and size specific slots make this set easy to keep organized
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on April 15, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Had a older USA made set that lasted for years of weekly use. Went to pick up another set to have at a different location and they are now Made in China. Tried them and that was my mistake. Twisted and very soft. Ended up throwing them out in favor of another brand that is still US Made. Sears is killing the Craftsman name and product line with these cheap Chinese tools. To bad. :(
Chula Vista, CA
I needed a 3/8" hex key to change an alternator pulley. I found this set on sale at a great price. It's so nice to have the hex keys organized. No more searching through a pile of loose keys. The quality is good and the lifetime guarantee is great.
Peoria Heights, IL
Corpus Christi, TX
Great set to have around in any tool box. this set has all the new Allen wrench sizes all arranged in a small compact case. Own more then 1 set, for work and for home.
White Plains, NY
Was a great deal for Standard and Metric Hex Keys. Dependable and life time warranty is why I choose Craftsman.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.