Specifications & Dimensions
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2.76|
|Hex Key Type:||Hex|
|Units Type:||Metric, SAE|
|Included with Item:|
|Hex End Size:||3/8 in., 7/16 in., 1/2 in.|
|Hex End Size:||1.5 mm, 2 mm, 2.5 mm, 3 mm, 3.5 mm, 4 mm, 4.5 mm, 5 mm, 6 mm, 7 mm, 8 mm, 9 mm, 10 mm|
Ratings & Reviews
26 pc. Standard and Metric Key Set Combines Grip and Torque
Built from high tensile strength alloyed steel and designed to keep bolts turning through thousands of rotations, this Craftsman 26 pc key set is rugged, tough and machined to highly accurate tolerances. Featuring the versatility of a ball end, each of these hex keys delivers 28 extra degrees of access to bolts, so no matter if you’re reaching deep into an engine compartment or are stretching around an appliance, you’ll have a solid hold on whichever fastener you reach for.
Organized into a pair of clearly marked 13 piece packs, this 26 pc. standard and metric key set puts an end to digging through tool boxes, searching for the right size key, while storing in a tightly bound unit, is compact and easy to slip into a toolbox. Always ready with the grip and torque you need to get the job done, take hold of this 26 piece, and get it right with Craftsman.
- Craftsman 26 pc Key Set includes sizes: .050, 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 5/16, and 3/8 in.; 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10mm
- Handles most SAE and metric fasteners easily
- Ball key design for 28 degree greater access to fasteners
- Made of tough alloy steel so it stands up to tough torquing without rounding
- Comes in two L-shaped plastic caddies: one for standard and one for metric sizes
- Clear markings and size specific slots make this set easy to keep organized
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on April 15, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Had a older USA made set that lasted for years of weekly use. Went to pick up another set to have at a different location and they are now Made in China. Tried them and that was my mistake. Twisted and very soft. Ended up throwing them out in favor of another brand that is still US Made. Sears is killing the Craftsman name and product line with these cheap Chinese tools. To bad. :(
White Plains, NY
Was a great deal for Standard and Metric Hex Keys. Dependable and life time warranty is why I choose Craftsman.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
So, I actually have a set of each Standard and Metric Hex Key sets. But, they came in a little pouch and they are not ball-end. It is a complete pain trying to find the one I need. I got fed up and decided to pick up this set. I am very glad that I did. I definitely like that they are kept organized in their respective holders. In addition, I like the ball end. It makes pivoting much easier. I checked out the sets individually and getting them together is a much better deal, for me at least.
Simi Valley, CA
Cedar Rapids, IA
well designed with the standard hex at one end and the ball hex at the other makes the wrenches handy to use in tight spaces ,and having all the wrenches in the same caddy with the hole for the hook on your peg board is a good feature.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Jul-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 13% off select Tools! Sold by Sears. Offer ends 02-Aug-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.