Craftsman 26.5 in. Wide 4 Drawer Bottom Chest, Flat BlackItem# 00962019000 | Model# 113176
Specifications & Dimensions
|Color and Styling:|
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||99|
|Weight Rating:||Heavy duty - 401 to 600 lb. capacity|
|Included with Item:|
|Number of Handles:||1|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Caster/Wheel Size:||4-1/2 x 1-1/2 in.|
|Capacity cu. in.:||8513|
|Drawer Slide Type:||Ball bearing|
|Number of Drawers:||4|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman 4-Drawer Limited Edition Bottom Chest has a custom flat black finish - the latest trend in motorcycles and automobiles. Custom details include black drawer trim, nameplate, side handle, limited edition badging and casters.
- Limited Edition
- Available while quantities last
- 8,513 cu. in. of storage for convenient tool storage
- All steel construction with Craftsman exclusive I-Frame® design for long lasting strength and durability
- Ball bearing drawer slides glide more smoothly as the drawer weight increases
- Each full extension drawer holds up to 50 lbs per drawer
- Heavy duty side handle aids mobility
- Large black drawer trim provides increased finger clearance
- Bottom chest drawer dimensions:
- 1 drawer measures 22 3/8"W x 16 1/2"D x 3 1/8"H
- 1 drawer measures 22 3/8"W x 16 1/2"D x 4 1/8"H
- 1 drawer measures 22 3/8"W x 16 1/2"D x 6 3/8"H - 1 drawer measures 22 3/8"W x 16 1/2"D x 9 1/2"H
- Keyed internal locking system secures valuable tools
- 4-1/2" x 1-1/2" casters combined with caster angles support up to 600 lbs.
- Top mat protects against scuffs and scratches
- Protect and organize your storage and tool investment with drawer liners (65514) and accessories
- Select the 00962018 top chest to complete your tool storage combination
- Dimensions: 26-1/2" W x 18" D x 33-3/4" H
- Weight: 110 lbs.
- Some assembly required
- Warranty: 3 year limited
Added on August 07, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Drawers are well made. The "new thing" black on black limited edition..why??? But it was $20 cheaper than the original it copied. Size it great, very nice unit. Nit - the wheels work poorly. They don't rotate well and don't roll nearly as well as they should. They look like nice big easy roll wheels, but for whatever reason they are hard to roll, and make one reminisce of a poorly beat up shopping cart.
Shelves roll smooth, shelves don't wobble when they are open, and the all black flat finish is awesome. I looked at a number of tool chests and went over my budget to get this. I got the top and bottom. 62018 + 62019
Iowa City, IA
Good box, drawers open smoothly, have some paint chips on it but I can live with it. Maybe if they added some paint touch up I would rate it 5 stars.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.