|Color and Styling:|
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Impeller Diameter:||12 in.|
|Intake Height (In.):||21|
|Auger Type:||Serrated steel auger|
|Clearing Width (In.):||26|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||196|
|Number of Rotor Blades:||4|
|Number of Stages:||Dual Stage|
|Single Hand Control:||Yes|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Handle Type:||Deluxe Panel|
|Handles Fold For Easy Storage:||Yes|
|Number of Forward Speeds:||6|
|Number of Reverse Speeds:||2|
|Variable Trigger Speed:||No|
|Engine Displacement (cc):||208|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Tire/Wheel Size:||15 x 5 in.|
|Maximum Chute Rotation:||190 deg.|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||2 Year Limited Warranty|
Ratings & Reviews
This 26 in. Craftsman® Dual-Stage Snowblower has a 208cc* 4-cycle OHV engine and push-button electric start.
- 208cc* 4-cycle OHV Craftsman® engine provides more power, longer life, and improved fuel economy - no mixing of gas and oil required. Move more snow with a more powerful engine and save time out in the cold
- Push-button electric start allows for easy and sure starts in cold temperatures
- 26 in. clearing width and 21 in. intake height lets you clear more snow with each pass, ideal for medium to large paved and gravel driveways and sidewalks
- 12 in. serrated steel auger and 12 in. impeller break up hard-packed snow and discharge heavy wet snow
- 6 forward and 2 reverse, power-propelled speeds save time and energy, allowing operator to adjust speeds to match need
- 4 Way chute control - 190 degree chute rotation and pitch control with the ease of a joystick to discharge the snow where you want it, without leaving the operator's position
- Extended chute design keeps a tighter discharge pattern to increase throwing distance and reduce snow blow back
- 15 in. x 5 in. X-Trac tires provide superior traction in heavy snow conditions
- Glide-Tech™ skid shoes eliminate garage rust stains and driveway damage, by sliding along pavers and bricks
- Single hand operation eliminates starts and stops, freeing up a hand for on-the-go adjustments
- Mitten-grip starter handle - easy to grasp and turnover recoil start while wearing gloves
- Plow style handles for comfort and control with panel design for convenient shear pin storage
- 2-year limited warranty
- Limited lifetime warranty on upper and lower chute
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I bought this blower in 2011, no snow that year. For 2012-13 season, we've had a 6" & 14" snow. Blower starts up no matter how cold it is, & removed the snow off my 2 car driveway & adjoining sidewalks in 10 minutes & 15 minutes, respectively. Did my east & west neighbor's 2 car drives in about the same length of time. It may be a bit overkill for what I use it for (26" swath & modest snowfall, usually 6-8 inches) but it sure beats shoveling. Blower has performed well & routine maintenance hasn't been a hassle...just follow the instructions in the manual.
Yorktown Heights, NY
This was the first purchase i made for our new home and it really came in handy this year. in fact it is the best thing i bought so far. Started on first pull every time and did an excent job of clearing the way. would helighly recommend it.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
engine starts easy but requires choke on to run smooth. snow clings to blades on auger causes machine to plow snow rather than blowing snow. keep plenty of silicone spray handy to spray auger and shoot if you want it to work properly. my old 2nd hand ********** didn't require all that bother. buy a snow blower without 208 cc engine.
I have had this machine for 2 years and have had NO problems. The extended chute is a must for me and it is terrific. I powered through 30+ inches of snow from the 2013 blizzard without any problem what so ever! This is one of the best purchases I have ever made.
I purchased this online back in November, and it was delivered in less than two weeks. It snowed all of yesterday, up to this early morning, I got 14 inches in total. I got in my garage at 7:30, had the blower fueled up and running at around 7:35. I was done doing my driveway just before 8:00. I recorded it, in case you want to see how it performs. (youtube)/watch?v=9zz6L6RDTdc
- EXTRA 5% Off OR Special Financing available on Lawn & Garden items over $299 with Sears Card. Offer ends 22-May-2013 See details.