Craftsman 26'' 3-Drawer Quiet Glide™ Intermediate Tool ChestOnline only | Item# 00901360000 | Model# 105808
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|General Warranty:||3 year limited|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||31|
|Weight Rating:||Heavy duty - 401 to 600 lb. capacity|
|Color/Finish:||Red / Baked enamel|
|Drawer Slide Type:||Compound action|
|Number of Drawers:||3|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Quiet Glide Intermediate Tool Chest Lets You Build Up
If you're trying to find more room to store tools in limited storage space, expand upward with this Craftsman 3-drawer intermediate tool chest. It's a great addition to a roll-away base, adding almost 2,000 cubic inches of storage without taking up additional room on your floor. The three drawers can hold up to 50 pounds each, giving you a lot of leeway to work with.
This Quiet Glide intermediate tool chest is secure, with a keyed system that lets you keep everything locked down. It's made of all steel for durability. And it's heavy duty enough to support a Craftsman top chest if you need additional space.
- Use this Craftsman 3-drawer intermediate tool chest with a Craftsman bottom roll-away chest (sold separately) to optimize your storage area
- Chest is made of all steel for long-lasting strength
- Cabinet will hold up to 400 pounds, with 1,968 cubic inches of space
- Keyed locking lets you secure the contents
- Quiet Glide drawer-slides provide smooth operation and hold up to 50 pounds per drawer
- Drawer dimensions: Two drawers measure 22 3/8" W x 10 3/4" D x 2" H; the third drawer is 4 1/8" H
- Overall dimensions are 26 1/2" W x 12" D x 12 1/4" H
- Exterior is red powder coat with black drawers
- Comes fully assembled
- Weighs 31 pounds
- Three-year limited warranty
Added on October 15, 2009
Overall, others give this:
Upper Darby, PA
As the number of tools I have grows the space my shop has gets smaller. Thats where these middle chest come in. They give me much needed room in the shop and a clean safe place to store and keep my tools. I'm very happy so far and if it holds up like my older sears tool box as I think it will I;m sure I'll stay happy.
Homer City, PA
Bought two when they were on sale a while back. Finish and quality are pretty good, and they match my other Craftsman chests and rollways even though they are years older. (Thanks for not changing the red color! and design much!) They also come with a lock and keys, which is nice. The only negative is that for this price, they could at lease throw in some drawer liners. Nice, but pricey, even on sale you don't get the feeling of getting a good deal, just a fair one.
Mount Horeb, WI
I have a 3 drawer portable craftsman that mostly sits on my workbench. However, It ran out of space some time ago. This fits nicely under that without taking up to much additional space but adds a significant amount of storage. Very pleased.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Happy Valley, OR
No assembly required - Nice gliding drawers with a good locking system. This is a step up from the basic ball bearing chests. I plan to leave this on the end of a bench for frequently used, common tool storage. Will look for this quality or higher for all other chest purchases. The basic chests are fine, I have a few of them, but for the small price increase you get a lot nicer unit.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.