Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||26 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Make Sure They Ask to Borrow Your Tools with Craftsman’s Toolbox Lock Set
This Craftsman 3-piece 26" tool chest lock set allows you to change the locks on your Craftsman tool chest, intermediate chest and roll-away so you only need one key to open each lock. Consisting of three separate locks, the toolbox lock set can also be used to replace missing or damaged locks, ensuring your tools always remain protected while you’re out working on a jobsite. The durable materials paired with an easy-to-install design make this Craftsman toolbox lock set a sure bet to keep your tools secure for years to come.
The Craftsman 3-piece 26" tool chest lock set allows you to lock your Craftsman tool chest, intermediate chest and roll-away with one key.
- Secure your valuable tools with the toolbox lock set
- Includes three over-molded locks
- One reversible key for each lock
- Silver color
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I was a bit disappointed when I purchased all three chests and had to use 3 different keys to open the drawers. I noticed these is the Sears Parts and Service area of my store and decided to purchase them.
The top and bottom chests were very easy to change. The middle chest was more difficult, because the clip holding that lock in place was different from the other two. However, once completed, it made my life so much easier.
The top lock fits. The center lock's extension where the locking rod fits in is too short and doesn't work. Not even close to the original's length. The bottom lock needs a lever like the top lock but the third lock is just like the second with the extension barrel instead of a lever. It's a 10 year old 26" set and the package says that it's supposed to fit... It doesn't. 2 days before Christmas trying to get this box finished for my nephew. Now what do I do? Thanks Sears. Take your old ones out and zoom into the photo to inspect the locks to make sure that they are correct before you buy this product!
Post Falls, ID
The locks are great easy to install all keyed alike a must have for any one that don't want to carry extra keys with them 1 key opens my top, middle and bottom box installed them in under 5 minutes and they seem to be better quality than the locks that come on the boxes
I have been using Craftsman tools ever since i was a kid and while the newer ones seem to be getting cheaper they still work great and i will continue to buy and use them
Nine Mile Falls, WA
I understand that all tool boxes need to have separate keys when they are made, but if you are buy a set of 3 boxes, having a different key for each box is annoying and can be complicated. It would be nice if Sears offered the 3 piece lock sets for free to anyone who buys 3 tool boxes at one time.
Excellent! I bought a bottom Tool box and then the Top matching tool box, both were floor models and one of them was missing the keys (Pursased at different stores at different times) so, needless to say I wasn't going to get matching keys anyways. I aso have another top bax so I can change all 3 and have the same key. Excellent! The 3 pack of course is normally for top, middle and bottom tool box sets but, this will work great for my 2 tops and bottom. Good deal and caught them on sale also. What can you say, they are Craftsman! --Darron--AZ.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $20 back in points with a purchase of $150 or more in Home items. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Members get $10 back in points on a qualifying purchase of $75 or more. Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 18-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.