Craftsman 26'' Wide 6-Drawer Quiet Glide® Top Chest - Red/BlackOnline only | Item# 00914030000 | Model# 105807
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||4480|
|Drawer Weight Capacity (lbs.):||50|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||51.0|
|Weight Rating:||Heavy duty - 401 to 600 lb. capacity|
|Color/Finish:||Red / Enamel|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Drawer Slide Type:||Compound action|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||3 year limited|
|Number of Drawers:||6|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Heavy-Duty tool storage is the perfect tool organization solution at home or work. This tall top chest provides an additional full-width drawer over a standard top chest.
- 4,480 cubic inches of storage
- All steel construction for long-lasting strength and durability
- Quiet Glide™ drawer slides provide smooth, quiet drawer operation and hold up to 50 lbs. per drawer
- Upgrade to ball-bearing drawer slides with the 009-13621 top chest
- Drawer dimensions:
- 5 drawers measure 22 3/8" W x 10 3/4" D x 2" H
- 1 drawer measures 22 3/8" W x 10 3/4" D x 3 1/8" H
- Keyed internal locking system secures valuable tools
- Recessed aluminum side handles for portability
- Protect and organize your storage and tool investment with drawer liners (009-65514) and accessories
- Select the 009-13247 bottom chest to complete your tool storage combination
- Red/black in color
- 26" W x 12" D x 19 3/4" H
- 51 lbs. (23 kg)
- Fully assembled
- 3 year limited warranty
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This product is good but I just can't give it 5 stars because I don't think that Craftsman has the quality they once had. The thing just seems like it is cheaper even though it looks like my older Craftsman box. It does work well though but time will tell. Very nice box though, make sure you buy you some drawer liner foam so the tools do not move around when opening the drawers.
Schiller Park, IL
Punta Gorda, FL
Lots of space. The drawers slide nicely, but sometimes fail to lock when the lid is closed. This is due to one or more drawers not being pushed right back (and I mean RIGHT BACK). The mechanism seems unable to compensate for this - either it's exactly right or it won't work. Only mildly irritating. The arbitrary compartmentalising of the open top tray could be left out, too. I'd remove the dividers myself, but they're spot-welded in place and I'd have to be very careful or end up with holes in the top.
Bought the Quiet Glide for my home workshop after checking out the tool box drawers at Sears, didn't feel the need for ball bearings with this type of drawer it's works perfect for my home shop. Oh yeah, QUALITY AGAIN.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Plus, members get $10 back in points with any tool purchase over $20, sold by Sears. Offer ends 07-Dec-2013 See details.