Craftsman 2700 PSI, 2.3 GPM Briggs & Stratton Powered Pressure WasherItem# 07175287000 | Model# 75287
|Capacity and Flow:_UP|
|Maximum Temperature (F):||Cold Water Only|
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Hose Length (Ft.):||25|
|Hose Diameter (In.):||0.25|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (qt.):||1.6|
|Color and Styling:|
|Safety Features:||Thermal Relief Valve|
|Recommended Safety Equipment:||Indirect vented saftely goggles ANSI Z87.1|
|Handle Material:||Tubular Steel - Fold Down|
|General Warranty:||2 Years|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||52|
|Number Of Spray Patterns:||4|
|Spray Patterns:||Soap low pressure, 0°, 15°, 40° high pressure|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Included with Item:|
|Replacement O-Ring Kit Included:||No|
|Wand Extension Included:||Yes|
|Engine Oil Included:||Yes|
|Gallons Per Minute:||2.3|
|Low Oil Shutdown:||No|
|Spin On Oil Filter:||No|
|Horsepower:||7.75 ft-lbs gross torque|
|Starter Type:||Recoil start|
|Starter Type:||Pull Start|
|Engine Series:||775 Series|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Tire/Wheel Size:||10 in.|
|Styling & Design:|
|Garden Hose Connector Material:||Brass|
|Pump Type:||Axial cam|
|Chemical Injection Type:||Perfect mix direct from concentrate|
Ratings & Reviews
Enjoy High-Powered Washing with the Craftsman Gas Powered Pressure Washer
The Craftsman 2,700 PSI 2.3 GPM Pressure Washer delivers a water stream at 2,700 PSI/2.3 max GPM for heavy-duty washing. Powered by a Briggs & Stratton Professional Series™ 175cc (7.75-ft.-lbs. torque) OHV engine, it delivers versatile spray patterns with four quick-connect tips like soap low pressure, 0-degree, 15-degree and 40-degree high pressure to handle any task. Innovative Ready Start® system automatically senses engine temperature and adjusts the air and fuel mixture to suit any condition perfectly. A Fresh Start® fuel cap and snap-in concentrated stabilizer keeps gas fresher up to six months and delivers easier, no-hassle starting.
Boasting a newly designed frame, the Craftsman gas powered pressure washer offers more support and protection for the powerful Briggs & Stratton engine. Maintenance-free axial cam pump with Easy Start™ technology provides effortless starting, even after frequent use. PerfectMix™ direct-from-concentrate soap system automatically mixes the perfect amount of concentrate into the water stream for super-effective cleaning (concentrate sold separately).
- Great for occasional to frequent cleanups, the Craftsman 2,700 PSI 2.3 GPM Pressure Washer delivers power-packed washing performance for medium-sized projects like vehicles, decks and walkways
- Fixed hose wrap keeps the 25-ft. high-pressure hose up and out of the way
- Tubular-steel, fold-down handle for easy storage in your garage or garden shed
- Solid 10 in. wheels for smooth-rolling maneuverability and portability
- Thermal relieve valve for added safety and security
- Weighing only 52 lbs., the pressure washer is extremely portable
- Comes with a 2-year general warranty to protect your investment
Added on November 09, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I purchased this last year; used it once. It worked well. This year I went to use it and could not get it to start. I took it back to sears for 2 weeks, I got it back, took it home and it still will not start. So off to Sears again for how long???
You would not believe the power of this thing. It is so worth the extra cost over an electric one. We have one of those as well and doesn't even do half as good of a job. Great purchase.
East Berlin, PA
Needed to have my home washed, and was told labor would be $300 - I purchased this washer for about $250, cleaned my whole home, driveway, concrete sidewalk, gutters, carport roof, car, lawn chairs.....OK, there is not enough room to write how Satisfied I am with this washer - Thanks Sears !! BTW, I am a Lady and this handles well !!!
This is the first pressure washer I have owned. It is very simple to setup and operate. I have used it on my deck and fence and it does the job with no problems. Next up...washing the siding on my house and the driveway.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- 5% Instant Savings or Special financing on Lawn & Garden items over $299 with Sears card Offer ends 20-Sep-2014 See details.
- Online Only! EXTRA 5% off Pressure Washers Sold by Sears. Discount reflected in price shown Offer ends 16-Oct-2014 See details.