Craftsman 2.3 GPM Honda Powered Pressure WasherOnline only | Item# 07175491000 | Model# 020579
Specifications & Dimensions
|General Warranty:||2 year|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||60.7|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Included with Item:|
|Replacement O-Ring Kit Included:||No|
|Gallons Per Minute:||2.3|
|Low Oil Shutdown:||No|
|Starter Type:||Recoil start|
|Starter Type:||Pull Start|
|Styling & Design:|
|Pump Type:||Axial cam|
|Chemical Injection Type:||Perfect mix direct from concentrate|
Ratings & Reviews
Spray Away Even Tough Grime with Ease with This Craftsman Honda Pressure Washer
This Craftsman 2.3 GPM pressure washer makes your outdoor cleaning jobs almost effortless. The maintenance-free axial cam pump with Easy Start™ technology makes it ... well, easy to start. And easy to use. Grimy decks are no match for the powerful Honda GCV 160 cc engine and the PerfectMix™ direct-from-concentrate soap system. This soap system injects just the right amount of soap into the water stream for great results every time. It's safe to use on your car, too.
You'll love the versatility of your Craftsman Honda pressure washer. The four quick-connect spray tips offer a range of spray patterns. The 25 ft. high-pressure hose lets you reach almost anywhere. For all its power, it weighs just 52 lbs. and rolls easily on 10 in. solid wheels. And when you're done, fold the handle down for easy storage. It comes with a two-year warranty for worry-free use.
- Neighbors will envy the ease with which the Craftsman 2.3 GPM pressure washer keeps your siding, deck, and more grime-free
- Powered by a Honda GCV 160cc engine
- Get increased versatility with four spray tips: 0, 15, and 40 degrees, plus the low-pressure Fan Soap
- Uses the PerfectMix™ soap system that injects the right amount of cleaning concentrate into the water stream for effective cleaning without waste
- Get simple, consistent performance with the maintenance-free axial cam pump with Easy Start™ technology
- The 25 ft. high-pressure hose gives you increased reach
- At 52 lbs. with 10 in. solid wheels, it's lightweight and portable
- Storage is a snap even in smaller spaces due to the fold-down handle
- Your purchase includes a two-year general warranty
Added on November 07, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
The machine ran fine for two seasons, then the pump froze up... Cost of repair @ $240... Excessive for some that just bolts on. Not only that, mine was close to the two year period, no sympathy from Sears. I am buy a new one in the hopes it will last better than the first one. I will take back my old one and find a use for the good Honda motor.
Used it straight out if the box for 5 hours runs and washes like a champ. Removed ground in mud off of walk way and did the job on the vinyl siding as well it's a keeper so far.
El Paso, TX
When shopping for a power washer, we looked at electric and gas. We decided gas was better for our needs and Sears had one on sale. It works great. Not too loud. We also purchased the soap that Sears sells that fits right in the holder. It is certainly easy to use.
This power washer was a replacement for another Honda powered washer and I have to say, this one is better. Maybe Honda finally got it right, but this one is easy to start, powers up easily, sprays as hard as you could possibly want and runs flawlessly.
I worked 5 years at sears selling lawn and garden solutions. I know this is the best value in their portfolio. The Honda 160 engine is used on multiple applications in the craftsman line up and it is the best. This Unit makes easy work of both our boats, siding , driveway. what ever. Get this one. Cant beat it for the price. I paid 299.
We bought this after reading a lot of reviews. We could not be happier with our purchase! We started by pressure washing our patio in the back. We could not have asked for better results. We did it in much less time than I had imagined! Then we started on the eaves of the house. We did not have to use a ladder and had great results! We did our front steps and the front porch. We managed to get down the spider webs without ant problem. Our front steps look new.
I purchased this pressure washer for simple washing. It turned out to be well worth the money. Honda has once again proved to be the engine of choice!!
- 5% Instant Savings or Special financing on Lawn & Garden items over $299 with Sears card. Offer ends 30-May-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 5% off Pressure Washers Sold by Sears. Reflected in price shown. Offer ends 02-May-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.