Craftsman 27cc* 2-Cycle Straight Shaft Bushwacker™ Gas Brush-Cutter ComboItem# 07172586000 | Model# 41ADZ51C799
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||13|
|Shaft Length (in.):||57|
|Package Contents:||Manual, Oil and Line|
|Extra Spool Included:||Yes|
|Trimmer Type:||Line trimmers, gas|
|Cutting Swath (in.):||8|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Bulk Line Part Number:||85908 - .110 Shaped Line / 85636 - .105 Shaped Line|
|Spark Plug Part Number:||Champion RDJ7J|
|Job Size:||Small, Medium, Large|
|Speed Start Capable:||Yes|
|Fuel Type:||Gas/oil mix|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (qt.):||.44|
|Starting System:||Pull Start|
|Line Feed Type:||Hassle Free|
|Line Exit Type:||Dual|
|General Warranty:||2 Year Full Warranty|
|CARB Compliant:||CARB Compliant|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman 27cc Brush-Cutter Combo: Great value, better lawn
Built to slice through heavy brush then adapt easily to detailed trimming around garden beds. It's equipped with a 27cc full-crank engine that reduces vibration and extends the engine life. The brush-cutter features an 8 in. durable steel quad-tipped blade to cut down dense brush. It brings a balance of speed and power to your landscape. A simple start, it’s equipped with Incredi-Pull technology that uses a specially designed recoil pulley to get it up and running fast, while the included shoulder strap and extended reach straight shaft design delivers hours of comfortable use.
- 27cc* full-crank 2-cycle engine - Durable and reduced vibration (requires mixing gas and oil - 40:1)
- Speed Start™ technology capable - Push button starting with no pulling required
- Incredi-Pull™ starting system - Recoil design engineered to reduce the starting effort with a slow, smooth pull
- Straight shaft - Extended reach and more comfortable for taller users
- Universal yard tool attachment system capable adds versatility and saves time
- Hassle Free™ cutting head - Easy to load with XQ shaped .110 in. line
- 8 in. steel blade - Cuts right through heavy weeds and brush
- Easy 3-step starting - Flip, prime and pull
- Deluxe shoulder strap - Provides added comfort for easier use
- Over-molded handle with barrier bar - For a comfortable grip with added protection
- 2-year full warranty
- 10-year limited shaft warranty
- *rated by engine manufacturer
Added on January 11, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Castle Rock, CO
Church Point, LA
Liberty Hill, TX
This brushwacker combo is really great. So easy to start and control. We had very large weeds and used the blade - worked wonderful. Very easy to change heads. It's nice that we can use our own mix of gas or purchase the already mixed gas.
I've used this brush wacker for about 6-7 hours.i read the review's before I bought it and as alway's some were good and some didn't really make sense.i needed something that would handle bigger brush.i had weeping willow sprout's growing almost all the way around my pond and some were as big in diameter as my thumb.(I have large hand's).my first advice is read the direction's,life get's easier when you follow them.i had problems at first trying to cut brush that was too large for string to cut.it's like trying to cut down a 100 year old oak with a butter knife.use the right tool for the right job.once I started following direction's it was obovious this is an excellent trimmer.breaking line constantly mean's you are trying to do too much with your tool.if you want to cut down a tree use a chain saw.weed trimmer's are only intended for weed's.this craftsman trimmer is excellent. start's easy and does a great job.no problem's with heat or exhaust.the strap does have a tendacy to unhooh it's self,a better snap would solve that problem.i've been a craftsman fan for a long time and when used correctly this is an awesome tool.i love the ability to switch attachment's .I would definitely recommend this product.
High Ridge, MO
It took a long time to cut a small area.Trimmer line(.100) way too thick and brittle. Line broke 3 times in 5 minutes. Brush blade(disc) is heavy but very dull and almost useless. Shoulder strap disconnected from tool frequently. I have an electric trimmer which uses .65 line and does the job much quicker. After 3 uses, engine would not start. I used 3.2 ounce oil mix with regular gas(1 gallon). if I were Sears, I'd pull this model immediately. I am a Sears customer since 1968.
New Haven, MI
My husband and I were looking for a great weed wacker and brush cutter we seen this one and got it. They work great but the only issue is that the brush cutter can get jammed up sometimes with super tall grass, but I know more expensive ones that do the same thing. It is easy to change out the attachments and to use. Starts up right away. My husband is glad we got this one! It came with the oil for it and some of the twine it needs.
I bought this trimmer to replace an aging cheap trimmer that I have been fighting with for years. I am impressed. The IncrediStart works very well and makes starting the engine extremely easy. The attachment is very easy to change. There's plenty of power and the brush cutter works very well. I would buy this trimmer again in a heartbeat.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- 5% Instant Savings or Special financing on Lawn & Garden items over $299 with Sears card. Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.