Craftsman 27cc* 2-Cycle Straight Shaft WeedWacker™Gas Trimmer.Item# 07171120000 | Model# 71120
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||12.75|
|Shaft Length (in.):||57|
|Accepts Blade Accessory:||Yes|
|Extra Spool Included:||Yes|
|Trimmer Type:||Line trimmers, gas|
|Cutting Swath (in.):||14|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Spool or Line Part Number:||#85908/#85909|
|Bulk Line Part Number:||#85913/#85636|
|Spark Plug Part Number:||85790|
|Job Size:||Small, Medium, Large|
|Speed Start Capable:||Yes|
|Color/Finish:||Black, Powder coated steel frame|
|Fuel Type:||Gas/oil mix|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (qt.):||0.31|
|Starting System:||2 Step|
|Line Feed Type:||Hassle Free|
|Line Exit Type:||Dual|
|General Warranty:||2-Year Consumer/10-Year Shaft|
|CARB Compliant:||CARB Compliant|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 27cc Gas Trimmer: Maintain a Lawn You’ll Want to Show Off
The Craftsman 27cc 2-Cycle Straight Shaft Weedwacker boasts an Exclusive 360-degree rotating handle for enhanced comfort and control. It's equipped with a full-crank engine desgined to reduce vibration and extend engine life.
Featuring Craftsman's Best starting system with the 2-step choke (simply prime and pull) and Incredi-Pull (pulling the rope easier to start), this unit will start up in seconds. Also featured is Speed Start technology, which eliminates the pull rope allowing for push-button starting capability using any of the 3 optional starters (sold separately). A Straight shaft design offers enhanced reach and is more comfortable for taller users. The Universal yard tool attachment system will convert the trimmer into an edger, cultivator, blower, brush cutter, hedge trimmer, pole saw and many more. An aluminum hassle-free cutting head is more durable and easy to load with XQ-shaped .110 in. or .130 in. line. A deluxe guard provides advanced debris protection.
- The Craftsman 27cc 2-Cycle Straight Shaft Weedwacker is great for small, medium and large jobs
- Easy 2-step starting - Simply prime and pull
- 27cc full-crank engine - Reduced vibration an extended engine life
- Exclusive 360 degree rotating handle - Provides superior comfort and control
- Speed Start Technology - Push-button starting with no pulling required
- Aluminum Hassle Free cutting head - Easy to load with XQ shaped .110/.130 in. line diameter
- Universal yard tool attachment system - Converts the trimmer into an edger, pole-saw, hedge trimmer, blower, cultivator, power broom and many more
- Straight shaft - Extended reach and more comfortable for taller users
- 2-year full warranty protecs your investment
- 10-year limited shaft warranty
*As rated by the engine manufacturer
Added on November 02, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I have always trusted Sears products but this is one that Sears should be ashamed of. I bought this at the end of last Summer with disastrous results. It won't stay running, "IT WON'T STAY RUNNING" ! I've adjusted the carb with no changes in the bog down attitude. Sears should take care of their loyal customers and fix this widespread problem or give a refund or an exchange. At the very least, Sears Do Something to keep your customers....LOYAL.
San Antonio, TX
is weed eater is amazing. Bought it as a gift for my husband he lives using it to get a great finish after mowing the yard. My yard is always getting compliments and people are always asking my husband how he always gets a nice finish. Sorry for any typos I'm using my phone for this rating.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product. The reviewer indicated they received a sample of this product.
I have had similar problems as others with operating only at full speed with nothing in between also with the over heating, the worst thing is that the air filter cover continually falls off because the screw does not stay tight and I have replaced the complete air filter housing at my own expense and had the same problem. Unfotunately Sears has denied me anything because I have lost my receipt, it was purchased in July of 2014 and is to have a two year warranty, I am still waiting for craftsman to take care of this problem either correct the issue or replace it, it is your product and you need to stand behind it. I'm ready to throw this piece of junk in the trash and just pay more for a quality product. This is a complete disipointment.
After much research I settled on this Craftsman gas trimmer. I followed the step by step instructions and had no issues starting this bad boy. It is powerful and a clear upgrade from my older trimmer!
San Diego, CA
Round Rock, TX
I bought this for residential lawn jobs beginning in the fall when the weather was cold. I've used it 3 times since. The trimmer head got kind of hot one time, so that concerns me as I live in Texas. Also, at 5'6", it's kind of big for me when I have to hold it awkwardly in a higher position when trimming some certain lawn areas. I think this is advertised as the "right fit for a tall person", just an FYI, but it is manageable. Other than that, it trims nice and edges the sidewalk area with a professional look - if the lawn was already decently maintained. Has good power and I like the attachment options plus its ability to take remove the attachment easily.
- 5% Instant Savings or Special financing on Lawn & Garden items over $299 with Sears card. Offer ends 30-May-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 5% off Trimmers & Edgers Sold by Sears. Reflected in price shown Offer ends 25-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.