Specifications & Dimensions
|Tip Type:||Phillips, Slotted, Specialty, Torx|
Ratings & Reviews
These Craftsman Screw Drivers Get Fasteners Turning
Featuring a rugged alloyed steel build that’s been hardened for strength and machined to deliver traction that’s tough to match, these Craftsman screw drivers are a tool box essential. Whether you’re working under the hood or sink, at home or on the jobsite, their rugged butyrate handles give you a solid, chemical resistant grip, while the array of sizes ensure you’ve got the right tool for the job. And since this screwdriver set features both a 4-way pocket driver and an offset driver, no matter where duty calls, you’ll be ready. A solid kit, backed by the power of the Craftsman Forever Guarantee, stock up and get the grip that gets the job done.
- Craftsman screwdriver set includes: 8 Phillips (P0 x 1 1/2, P0 x 2 1/2, P1 x 1 1/2, P1 x 3, P2 x 1 1/2, P2 x 4, P2 x 8, P2 x 6), 12 slotted (3/32 x 1 1/2, 3/16 x 1 1/2, 1/8 x 2, 1/8 x 4, 3/16 x 4, 3/16 x 6, 3/16 x 8, 3/16 x 9, 1/4 x 1 1/2, 1/4 x 4, 1/4 x 6, 1/4 x 8), 6 Torx (T-10, T-15, T-20, T-25, T-27, T-30) 1 combination offset screwdriver ¼ x P2 ,and one 4-way pocket screwdriver
- Rugged alloyed steel build delivers serious torque
- Serrated slotted blades deliver more screw retention than the competition
- Butyrate handles combine grip and chemical resistant performance
- Mix of sizes makes this a perfect starter kit
- Heat treated for better performance
- Backed by the Craftsman Forever Guarantee
Added on August 17, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Los Altos, CA
Have brought Craftsman's screwdrivers many years ago. They are still in my tool box. Purchased this one as I wanted a more complete set for an upcoming job. Got it quickly and used it last week. Still superb quality. You can't go wrong with this set.
Kansas City, MO
North Tonawanda, NY
I recently bought this set for my husband. He is very pleased with it. He likes that it has short and long options. He also likes that if there is any problems with them he can just take them back to Sears and exchange them for new ones.
These work great and have a lifetime warranty. I have everything craftsman and love the brand. I've had one screwdriver bend and I am rough on all my tools. But sears returned it with no hassle. I wouldn't go with any other brand.
Morris Plains, NJ
Got this set to add to my new tool box. Great buy for the price! Love the craftsman guarantee available at Sears. Would recommend for someone who either wants to start fresh or update current tool inventory
Great assortment of screwdrivers and with a great warranty to boot. I could have bought some screwdrivers from an unnamed cheap import store that makes garbage tools at the same price as this quality set. You just can't beat Craftsman quality
Los Angeles, CA
I bought a cheapie set of screwdrivers and within 6 months they were getting stripped and the flatheads were getting chipped. I bought the Craftsman 28 piece made in USA set and could not be happier.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.