Specifications & Dimensions
|Wrench Sizing:||Standard & metric|
Ratings & Reviews
This set has all the wrenches you need for specialty applications and hard-to-reach areas. Set includes flare nut wrenches, deep offset box wrenches, thin profile tappet wrenches, and an obstruction wrench to meet all your tough access needs.
- 3/8 x 7/16 in. flare nut wrench
- 1/2 x 9/16 in. flare nut wrench
- 5/8 x 11/16 in. flare nut wrench
- 3/4 x 7/8 in. flare nut wrench
- 9 x 11mm flare nut wrench
- 10 x 12mm flare nut wrench
- 13 x 14mm flare nut wrench
- 15 x 17mm flare nut wrench
- 16 x 18mm flare nut wrench
- 19 x 21mm flare nut wrench
- 3/8 x 7/16 in. full polish deep offset wrench
- 1/2 x 9/16 in. full polish deep offset wrench
- 5/8 x 11/16 in.full polish deep offset wrench
- 3/4 x 7/8 in. full polish deep offset wrench
- 13/16 x 15/16 in. full polish deep offset wrench
- 10 x 11mm full polish deep offset wrench
- 12 x 14mm full polish deep offset wrench
- 13 x 15mm full polish deep offset wrench
- 16 x 18mm full polish deep offset wrench
- 17 x 19mm full polish deep offset wrench
- 20 x 22mm full polish deep offset wrench
- 21 x 23mm full polish deep offset wrench
- 3/8 x 7/16 in. tappet wrench
- 7/16 x 17/32 in. tappet wrench
- 1/2 x 9/16 in. tappet wrench
- 5/8 x 11/16 in. tappet wrench
- 3/4 x 7/8 in. tappet wrench
- 9/16 x 5/8 in. obstruction wrench
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 22, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
#13909 Made In The USA. One of those deals to good to pass up - If it comes back around you better be quick. This set includes flare nut wrenches and deep offset box wrenches in Metric and Standard (SAE) a standard obstruction wrench and a five piece tappet set. Here is a list of what you get; OBTW - These are wrenches and not tool box jewelry - the offsets do have a nice finish though. http://c.shld.net/assets/misc/spin_prod_566555701.pdf
#13909 Made In The USA.
One of those deals to good to pass up - If it comes back around you better be quick.
This set includes flare nut wrenches and deep offset box wrenches in Metric and Standard (SAE) a standard obstruction wrench and a five piece tappet set.
Here is a list of what you get;
OBTW - These are wrenches and not tool box jewelry - the offsets do have a nice finish though.
ordered this via the net because the set in the store had tools made in china ( the offset wrenches). Guys at work told me to get it via the net because u will get usa made ones. When i got it in the mail i noticed it was not made in china and made in the u.s.a. I was very happy about that. The gauge of the metal is thicker and was polished with the offset wrenches made in the usa. It felt right in my hand. Have used this so far 10 times, changing starter and rear shock absorbers and so far extremely satisified with this set. Craftsman personnel if your reading this keep making the specs that are made in the usa and not china. the metal is stronger and it feels right in my hand. i recommend thsi set to anyone who uses these tools days in and day out as long as you get the usa made ones. they are excellent set to add to my snap on stuff.
Bought for $134 plus tax, using gift cards and rewards. A great set, but would not pay even close to "full price" for it. At the normal price it is insanely over-priced. more than half off = good deal, good wrenches. The offset box ends are why I bought the set - they are the full polish set and are very nice, very comfortable. I will likely never use a few of these wrenches, but just like all craftsman stuff, it is WAY cheaper to buy sets on sale than to just buy individual what you need. couldn't get even a third of the wrenches in this set for $150 if buying individually... Wait for the ever so common sale.
This is a nice set to add to your box. My set was Made in the USA, as you should know by know Craftsman is slowly moving all their products overseas. All the new supplies in stores and online are made in china. So get it while you can. The Chinese tools are thicker and bulkier. Not sure if it's because of cheaper metals or tolerances, but either way I don't like it.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Family & Friends Event! Extra 10% off Select Tools Sold by Sears! Valid thru 12/10/2013 9am. Offer ends 09-Dec-2013 See details.