Craftsman 28 pc. Standard and Metric 6 pt. Combination Wrench SetOnline only | Item# 00944098000 | Model# 44098
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||8.31|
|Metric Opening Size:||6 mm, 7 mm, 8 mm, 9 mm, 10 mm, 11 mm, 12 mm, 13 mm, 14 mm, 15 mm, 16 mm, 17 mm, 18 mm, 19 mm|
|SAE Opening Size:||1/4 in., 5/16 in., 3/8 in., 7/16 in., 1/2 in., 9/16 in., 5/8 in., 11/16 in., 3/4 in., 13/16 in., 7/8 in., 15/16 in., 1 in.|
|Number Of Points:||6|
|Quantity in Set:||28|
|Wrench Sizing:||Standard & metric|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
Ratings & Reviews
28-pc Standard and Metric 6-pt Quality Wrenches Set the Industry Standard
Whether you're taking on a big job or a little one, you can get it done with the Craftsman 28-pc standard and metric 6-pt combination wrench set. The tools set the standard in the industry for quality. Heat-treated, oil-quenched, and tempered for a uniform hardness, they deliver transfer maximum torque and stand up to tough jobs, again and again.
The 28-pc standard and metric 6-pt set includes 14 standard wrenches and 14 metric wrenches. The standard wrenches range in size from 1/4 to 1 inch, and metric wrenches from 6 to 19 mm, which is every 6-point combination offered. Protective nickel chrome plating prevents corrosion while making clean-up easy. Get your hands on this quality Craftsman set and get the performance that works for life.
- The Craftsman 28-pc standard and metric 6-pt combination wrench set includes metric sizes 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, and 19 mm and standard sizes 1/4, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 1/4, 13/16, 7/8, 15/16, and 1 in
- The straight-handled tools are forged from tough alloy steel
- To assure uniform hardness and maximum strength, they are heat-treated, oil-quenched, and tempered
- Nickel chrome plating provides corrosion protection
- Six-point design displaces stress with stronger, broader contact surfaces that prevent rounded corners
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Simi Valley, CA
I always try to reach for 6pt. wrenches first in a situation involving a tough bolt/nut to reduce the chance of rounding. These fit pretty snugly and are a welcome addition to the old toolbox. I think this is where the line ends for the best quality per cost! As of 12-03-2014 received an all Forged in U.S.A. set
Highland Lakes, NJ
I bought the 28 piece set of wrenches recently for working on my car. These 6-point wrenches are great for moving the tough to budge bolts without striping. I have been very satisfied with the quality from Craftsman. I got points awarded for writing this review.
They are great for those bolts you just can't have rounded. Save your knuckles and the bolt head, use these 6pt wrenches. Buy them now I am not shire how much longer they will be around. The Sears in Fort Wayne is clearing them out! Everyone should have 6pt wrenches! Only down side is the metric wrenches only go up to 19mm.
This set is great and includes all the 6 point wrenches Craftsman makes. Best of all mine came made in the US. Had they been made in communist China I would have returned them. Fit and Finish is great.
These are all very good, the chrome looked solid & complete on each wrench. Sears is shipping these quite quickly, 6 days from order to receipt. The SAE wrenches are 1/4" to 1" in 1/16" increments, plus the 11/32", 14 wrenches total. I would rather had had a 3/16" though. Metric are 6mm thru 19mm inclusive. Again, 14 wrenches total. Each was examined briefly, and no defects or missing wrenches were noted. All are the standard Raised Panel 'RP' style wrenches, and are fine for regular duty work. I had the complete set of combo wrenches in 12 point, but decided to get these because they are still USA COO [Country Of Origin].
Forged in USA. Nice set. 28 pc. of metric and SAE. Craftsman 6pt wrench sets are some of last remaining 6 pt. wrench sets available. And I am happy to see that these are Made in the USA. I would really like to see Craftsman bring back manufacturing to the USA. A good deal. I plan to purchae more.
Great set. All craftsman 6pt combination wrenches made. I am very happy with these wrenches. The wrenches come loose, so get a couple wrench organizers too.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.