Craftsman 28'' Wide Wall Cabinet - Black/PlatinumItem# 00910135000 | Model# 10135
Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||45|
|Lock Type Included:||Key|
|Color/Finish:||Baked enamel Black/platinum|
|Included with Item:|
|Mounting Hardware Included:||Yes|
|Load Rated To (lbs.):||30|
|Number Of Storage Shelves:||1|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Package Contents:||Storage Shelf|
Ratings & Reviews
28" Wide Black/Platinum Wall Cabinet Offers Guaranteed Security for Personal Items
Create a clutter-free workshop, basement or garage with the Craftsman 28" wide black/platinum wall cabinet. You'll be able to get all of your tools and other supplies off of the floor and into an orderly fashion at an affordable price. With a 30-pound shelf capacity, you get peace of mind knowing that your gear has solid support. You'll never have to worry about your expensive and/or fragile items getting damaged again.
The 28" wide black/platinum wall cabinet features resilient steel walls, an integrated latching mechanism and a keyed internal lock. With so much built-in security, you know that your gear is safe night after night. The VersaTrack system allows you to get it up and running within minutes, while the pre-drilled screw holes enable you to attach it to additional walls. Thanks to the cord holes, you can run lights and battery chargers right inside of the cabinet without having to rely on your drill.
- Get your shop in working order safely, efficiently and at a great price with the Craftsman 28" wide black/platinum wall cabinet
- Sturdy steel walls with a baked enamel black/platinum finish
- Mounts directly to Craftsman VersaTrack (bracket included) or right to the wall via the pre-drilled holes on 16" and 24" centers
- Stationary shelf offers even more storage
- Unique latching system secures the doors when they're closed
- Keyed internal locking system gives uses a peace of mind about their valuable gear
- Dimensions: 28" H x 28" W x 12" D
- Weighs 45 pounds
- Assembly required, includes mounting hardware
- Also comes in red/black (10131)
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This cabinet requires an IQ to build. It's not that hard but you will have to think, or just follow the instructions step by step. I love this thing. In fact I bought several and plan to buy more. Yes, you will not be able to store an engine block in it, but it does hold a decent amount of light weight items nice and neat. The doors work great and I have had no issues with the latches.
Truth is, I purchased these based on price and that the cabinet edge matches my older Griplatch 52" chests below where I'm hanging these on the wall. I just got the 1st of 4 assembled. I purchased for $109.00 per cabinet on a HotBuy price. Very good quality and paint finish for that price. I think at $ 159.00 that they are up against some other cabinets that could be a better value. Getting these assembled was straight forward and I like that the shelf has 3 height options. What is overlooked is the latch. It's a really nice "Click to open" latch that is never mentioned on the online info. It's better than I expected and has adjustments to make it right, and latch really nice. Added plus is that these are made in America in Muskogee, OK. Pleased that this hasn't moved to Mexico or China like so many other Craftsman boxes.
San Antonio, TX
This is the third purchase I have made of these wall cabinets. They are of great quality as all Craftsman products are. It is easy to put together and hangs very easily on the craftsman versa track or on the wall. It is a great compliment to the workbench and other Craftsman tool cabinets.
The cabinet is well designed and manufactured. All parts were in great condition, and the hardware kit was complete. Instructions were clear and concise. If you follow the instructions, you will have a great cabinet which will stand the test of time.
I assembled three of these units and bolted them together as one unit. I chose not to install the doors until after anchoring the cabinets to the wall to lighten the load. Everything looked good until I installed the second set of doors. The shelf has a slot for the locking mechanism on the right door to latch on to. Unfortunately, this slot was cut into the wrong spot and I've gotten the run around from Sears.com, Craftsmen Customer Service and a Sears Repair Center. Instead of replacing the shelf, Sears wants me to take the cabinet down which as I said before is bolted to the two other cabinets that are all anchored to the wall. Talk about a waste of time putting all of this together just to have one defective part cause such an issue. Sears, you really should take a look at customer service and quality control.
I waited for about a month for these bad boys to go on sale, when they did, I purchased two! I received them in the mail with free delivery. They were easy to put to together, are sturdy, and look awesome in my garage! Well worth every penny!
La Crescenta, CA
Quality at a very good price. Better built than competition. Takes about an hour to assemble. When assembling, tighten nuts/bolts on the back of the first, then install doors before tightening the nuts/bolts on the front of the unit. The door alignment will be much easier.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $20 back in points with a purchase of $150 or more in Home items. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Members get $10 back in points on a qualifying purchase of $75 or more. Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 18-Apr-2015 See details.