Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
28" Wide Red/Black Wall Cabinet Provides Secure Storage Space
The Craftsman 28" wide red/black wall cabinet is the ideal solution for safe extra storage in your workshop or garage. It includes bracket with pre-drilled holes and hardware to mount on the Craftsman VersaTrack system or will easily attach directly to the wall. It has one fixed shelf and a large open space for versatile storage options. The cabinet has a lock with a key so you can safely stash valuables or hazardous materials inside away from children.
The 28" wide red/black wall cabinet is a good place to store sharp cutting tools, routers and jigsaws. The surface is a handsome baked enamel that resists rust and corrosion. The pre-drilled holes are spaced on 16-inch and 24-inch centers so it should be easy to securely attached the cabinet to wall studs. It is made the famous high-quality Craftsman workmanship and materials.
- Craftsman 28" wide red/black wall cabinet provides extra storage space that is safe and secure
- Cabinet lets you organize items over your workbench
- Can be mounted on the Craftsman VersaTrack system
- Holes sit on 16-inch and 24-inch centers for mounting on wall studs
- Cabinet locks to you secure valuables or hazardous items
- Baked enamel finish retains fresh look and resists corrosion
- Unique latching system secures the door when they are closed
- One opening for an electric cord
- Cabinet dimensions are 28" W x 12" D x 28" H
- Cabinet weighs 45 lbs.
- Each shelf can hold up to 30 lbs.
- Some assembly required
- Made of steel
- Craftsman quality workmanship and materials
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I have been a Craftsman tool fan for decades. I bought the work bench, wall cabinets, locker and bench drawers to make a set. First of all, the assembly was not that easy, and took too much time for the price I paid. I had two different metal pieces that were dented (I had to try to fix and still doesn't look great) and the drawers for the workbench do not line up straight nor do they close correctly. There is not a way to adjust, so I guess I will live the way it looks and performs. Sears ought to pull these products and remove their Craftsman name. The only thing that reminds me of Craftsman when I look at or use these products is the black and red color. Very disappointed to say the least! I would look seriously at the other products on the market and stay away from these.
I would've preferred a built-up cabinet cause it's just nicer not having to fuss building it. But I got it on sale with an additional discount so I am happy with it. Attached it to the cinder blocks of my garage wall and all my power tools will be kept dust free now.
I originally bought the Craftsman floor cabinet to hide some of the clutter in my garage. I was so happy with it that I decided to take advantage of a Father's Day sale at Sears and buy this wall cabinet for additional storage. I am really impressed with the quality and good looks, especially for the sale price of $109. Both cabinets were simple and fun to assemble by following the clear, step-by-step instructions. I was even able to mount the wall cabinet myself (though it would have been easier with a helper). With these stylish cabinets and a cleaned up garage I am now proud to have the door open for the neighbors to see in.
Delray Beach, FL
Easy to assemble, strong, mounted it to wall thru sheetrock with tapcons, use it to keep video monitoring equipment away from prying eyes. Its not as strong as a safe but its not ment to be. For what I use it for it serves it purpose very well.
Half Way, MO
I bought one and went back for five move. Nice strong wall box with a lock. Easy to put together one simple hint snug the fasteners in the corners so you can square the doors then tighten away.
Chula Vista, CA
this is a sharp looking, sturdy cabinet. It goes great with my Craftsman work bench. I feel the quality is very good and it was easy to square up and put together Some people leave a bad review just because they don't have the skill to assemble the product and that's just wrong.. Highly reccomend
After waiting 2 weeks for my cabinets to arrive 2 of the 4 were defective. One of the cabinets the metal corners were bent and the other was uneven. One of the side was bigger than the other and therefore the holes for the screws weren't aligned. I would've expected better quality since this is craftsman but I guess not.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.