Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.69|
|Metric Opening Size:||28 mm|
|SAE Opening Size:||Metric or Torx|
|Torx Opening Size:||SAE or Metric|
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman wrenches are the industry standard for quality. Forged from tough alloy steel, heat-treated, oil-quenched and tempered for a uniform hardness and maximum strength.
- Online / Catalog Exclusive!
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Los Angeles, CA
A very nice wrench that matches my existing set of older metric Craftsman wrenches. Happy to see that these are still forged in the USA, which is becoming a rarity.
I purchased this wrench as a gift for my nephew to complete his 250 piece mechanics set. Many of the wrench sets are now made in China, but the individual wrenches (like this one) are still made in USA. I want him to have the quality pieces that craftsman is known for.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Discount reflected in price shown. Offer ends 27-Sep-2014 See details.