Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.1 lbs.|
|Drill Bit Type:||Screwdriving|
|Material:||Hardened alloy steel|
|Included with Item:|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman 29 pc. Heavy-Duty Impact Screwdriving Set is engineered to take a hit and finish the job. Bits are able to handle high torque in the increasing applications where impact drivers are used.
- Forged tip reduces breakage
- Allows for 2X longer bit life
- Spring-loaded magnets on all nutsetters to absorb impacts in tough driving applications
- Eliminates magnet coming loose or displacing from nutsetter in high impact situations
- High quality, heat treated S2 steel
- Bands allow for better and more precise bit control
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on November 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Mountain Iron, MN
Met my expectations. Performs well in most environments. I was very pleased with the comfort and ease of use. I would buy again and recommend to a friend. Definitely worth the money
I have used this set many many times and have yet to have a failure. I do have some that wore down to much to be usable, but that is expected. They work great with impact drivers.
King George, VA
Granite Bay, CA
This has most of the common bits you need. And it works with Impact Drivers. All contained in a compact case that fits in your Impact Driver tool bag. Good use of spacing and design in the case. Swivel access bit holders for easy access.
East Bridgewater, MA
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.