Specifications & Dimensions
|Drill Bit Type:||Screwdriving|
|Material:||Hardened alloy steel|
|Included with Item:|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.1 lbs.|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman 29 pc. Heavy-Duty Impact Screwdriving Set is engineered to take a hit and finish the job. Bits are able to handle high torque in the increasing applications where impact drivers are used.
- Forged tip reduces breakage
- Allows for 2X longer bit life
- Spring-loaded magnets on all nutsetters to absorb impacts in tough driving applications
- Eliminates magnet coming loose or displacing from nutsetter in high impact situations
- High quality, heat treated S2 steel
- Bands allow for better and more precise bit control
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on November 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Granite Bay, CA
This has most of the common bits you need. And it works with Impact Drivers. All contained in a compact case that fits in your Impact Driver tool bag. Good use of spacing and design in the case. Swivel access bit holders for easy access.
East Bridgewater, MA
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.