Specifications & Dimensions
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.62|
|Included with Item:|
|Handle Length (in.):||3.75|
|Handle Type:||Alloy Steel|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Lifetime Warranty|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Access Hard-to-Reach Areas to Bust Loose Pins and Bolts with the Craftsman 3/16" Extra-Long Pin Punch
Removing stubborn broken pins, rivets and bolts can sometimes cause further damage to a piece of equipment or a tool, but Craftsman’s 3/16" Extra-Long Pin Punch makes removing these items a breeze. Thanks to its heat-treated chrome vanadium steel blade, many professional maintenance and repair workers enjoy using this punch as a chisel to deliver superior strength directly to stubborn hardware. Long punches are extremely versatile tools, as they make it easier to tap out stubborn hardware and achieve a professional look on woodworking projects. After nailing down an object in place, the punch on top of the nail and hammers it down for a countersunk look.
Bust loose pins, rivets and bolts in hard-to-reach places and achieve a professional look with the Craftsman 3/16" Extra-Long Pin Punch.
- Tap out broken hardware with Craftsman’s 3/16" Extra-Long Pin Punch
- 3/16" pin head
- 7-1/2" length
- Heat-treated for long-lasting strength and durability
- Corrosion-resistant finish
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 24, 2010
0 Reviews have been submitted for this product
You get to post the first review, you lucky dog you.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.