Specifications & Dimensions
|Drive Size:||1/4 in.|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.1|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Unit of Measure:||SAE|
|Marking Text Size:||Standard|
|Socket Size:||3/16 in.|
|Socket Size:||SAE or Torx|
|Socket Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Materials & Finishes:|
Ratings & Reviews
Undo the Hex with the 3/16 In. Craftsman Hex Socket
The 3/16 in. hex socket turns your socket wrench into a hex wrench, giving you a lot of leverage to undo stubborn hex bolts. The socket is drop forged and guaranteed forever.
This Craftsman 3/16 in. hex socket is made for a 1/4 inch drive.
- You'll get the iron grip you want with this 3/16 in. hex socket
- The six points grab a fastener and help you tease or power it loose
- Made from alloy steel, this hex bit socket is a must for your tool chest or work bench
- Comes with standard socket depth
- Lifetime guarantee
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
I really like these hex bit sockets as they fit just right. Other manufacturers sockets sometimes fit too loose or tight and these seem to be just about right.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.