Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.2|
|Package Contents:||1 Slotted|
|Included with Item:|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Lifetime Warranty|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Shank Material:||Alloy Steel|
Ratings & Reviews
Work in Small and Tight Spaces with the Craftsman Slotted 3/16" x 1-1/2" Screwdriver
At just 3-1/2" long, Craftsman’s Slotted 3/16" x 1-1/2" Screwdriver packs a punch. It helps securely fasten and loosen slotted hardware in a number of applications, from household electronics to those pesky screws tucked deep in a car’s engine. The blade itself measures 1-1/2" long, allowing you to work with extreme precision. The 2" handle features chemical-resistant butyrate construction, which provides a comfortable grip and only the highest torque capabilities. Professional electricians, mechanics and homeowners often work in confined spaces – exactly where this screwdriver will help you excel.
The Craftsman Slotted 3/16" x 1-1/2" Screwdriver features a heat-treated blade to ensure strength with a corrosion-resistant finish for lifetime protection.
- Craftsman’s Slotted 3/16" x 1-1/2" Screwdriver features a color-coded tip for quick size identification
- 3/16" tip size
- 1-1/2" blade length
- 2" handle length
- Serrated slotted blade for superior grip
- Corrosion-resistant blade and handle
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
The 3/16" x 1 1/2" is the smallest of the stubby drivers with full sized blades offered by Craftsman. You can also get the 1/4" with the same sized handle and a 5/16" with a comparably short blade but full sized handle. A useful tool for close-in or single handed work.
When small size matters, as with setting the heat on a baseboard system, this fits the bill. It allows the user to get into tight corners and access the controls more easily when knobs were previously removed from the sides of the units. It also gives the user greater control in resetting the heat either a little or a lot, as needed with rapidly changing weather.
Columbia City, IN
Dependability you can count on whether you are a professional mechanic or the occasional do-it-yourselfer. This was just the tool I needed to complete my task at hand.
Fort Lupton, CO
New Windsor, NY
Rapid City, South Dakota
San Fernando Valley, CA
The smaller of the two slotted stubby Craftsman screwdrivers, this one is no slouch. Same solid features as the larger one - wide blade tip, good feel to the handle when torque is needed. This is useful when a smaller stubby is needed. I also have a few of these in my tool boxes. Durable - can't imagine ever breaking one of these, but if it does happen, covered by the lifetime warranty.
The smaller of the two slotted stubby Craftsman screwdrivers, this one is no slouch. Same solid features as the larger one - wide blade tip, good feel to the handle when torque is needed.
This is useful when a smaller stubby is needed. I also have a few of these in my tool boxes.
Durable - can't imagine ever breaking one of these, but if it does happen, covered by the lifetime warranty.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Members get $10 back in points on a qualifying purchase of $75 or more. Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 18-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.