Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
3/16 Straight Router Bit Offers High Performance And Low Maintenance
If better precision and smoothness is what you need, then the Craftsman 3/16 straight router bit is what's been missing from your set. This alloy steel straight bit cuts with an ultra-sharp edge made of uniform grain carbide. The high-grade carbide tears through the hardest wood to produce exquisite profiles of varying sizes and shapes. You can use it for many of your projects and with an assortment of materials to create clean, flawlessly finished pieces.
This face form 3/16 straight router bit's construction is designed to improve operation. Ground relief provides steadiness during routing and increases safety. The alloy steel body is specially built to take a lot of heat to lower vibration while you work. It also takes care of chipping to make routing smoother. Because uniform carbide does not lose its edge easily and the steel body is heat treated for additional hardiness, this bit can be sharpened more easily and will last much, much longer.
- Produce flawless profiles for your woodworking projects with the Craftsman 3/16 straight router bit
- Features super-sharp uniform grain carbide cutting tip to make accurate, clean cuts
- Carbide edge can cut both hard wood and soft wood with accuracy and ease
- Can cut a large variety of grooves and dados for versatility
- Relief ground design offers steady and safe operation
- Alloy steel body withstands heat to produce less vibration
- Decreases chipping for smooth routing
- Construction grade carbide holds on to its sharp edge
- Carbide edge is easier to sharpen for low maintenance
- Alloy steel bit body is heat treated for additional strength
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
0 Reviews have been submitted for this product
You get to post the first review, you lucky dog you.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.