Specifications & Dimensions
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.13|
|Handle Length (in.):||3.0|
|Handle Type:||Alloy Steel|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Lifetime Warranty|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Achieve a Professional Look with the Craftsman 3/16" x 5" Pin Punch
Gain direct access to stubborn pins, bolts and rivets for easy removal when you have the Craftsman 3/16" x 5" Pin Punch matched with a chisel holder. This pin punch lets you countersink nails in a variety of household and professional projects for a streamlined, professional look. Whether you need to build a deck or a birdhouse, place this punch above a nail and use a hammer to countersink the nail into the wood for a sunken look. When matched with a chisel holder, this punch knocks loose stubborn pins, bolts and rivets in a number of household and professional applications, from pins in a bicycle to rivets in a piece of maintenance equipment.
The Craftsman 3/16" x 5" Pin Punch is made with a heat-treated chrome vanadium steel blade to ensure long-lasting strength and dependable performance.
- Access pins, bolts and rivets with superior strength using Craftsman’s 3/16" x 5" Pin Punch
- 3/16" drive size
- 5" length
- Heat-treated blade
- Corrosion-resistant finish
- Clearly labeled handle for quick identification
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Colorado Springs, CO
Was going to buy a larger punch set but my local store had the old style (red and silver) of the sizes I needed so I picked them up instead. I really like the old ones. Very solid, well-made feel. The new ones feel cheap. Probably go get a really cheap set somewhere else. I bought them for firearm and small appliance assembly/disassembly.
Made in the USA as of May 2014. I bought this single piece to add onto a Craftsman pin punch set. I used it one time to knock out a stubborn pin on some pool equipment. The good news is it got the pin out, the not so good news is that the pin punch is is slightly bent and the tip is sort of mushroomed. The pin punch is good, but I'm considering this to be a consumable item that will last a dozen or so times, then it will probably be bent and mushroomed to the point that it would be disposed of. But at about half the price of a higher quality pin punch, this is a decent value for the money. It gets the job done satisfactorily.
North Ridgeville, OH
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.