Specifications & Dimensions
|Blade Length:||93-1/2 in.|
|Blade Width:||3/16 in.|
|Teeth - Points per Inch:||10 tpi|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|Warranty Detail Link:||craftsman warranty|
Ratings & Reviews
Heavy duty, commercial-grade blade for professional craftsmen and woodworkers. Steel composite blades with pinpoint carbides and induction hardened teeth. Blade gauge is 0.025.
- Fits most 14 in. band saws including Delta, Jet, Craftsman, Grizzly, etc.
- Tempered back for durability and stability during high speed cutting applications
- Online / Catalog Exclusive!
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
, Southern Louisiana
I have been using Craftsman sawblades on two generations of Craftsman bandsaws, first my father's and now mine; I woulldn't want to use anything else.
- Qualifying Orders $59 + SHIP FREE Offer ends 10-Jul-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off select tools Sold by Sears! Valid thru 5/25/13. Offer ends 25-May-2013 See details.