Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||5.0|
|Drive Size:||3/4 in.|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
|Quick Release System:||Yes|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman 3/4-in Drive Quick-Release Ratchet Won't Let You Down
Every pro and do-it-yourselfer can use a reliable ratchet, and the Craftsman 3/4-in drive quick-release won't let you down. Made of a rugged steel alloy and nickel chrome-plated to resist rust and corrosion, this Craftsman ratchet is tough and long lasting. It operates smoothly and reliably wherever and whenever you need it.
The 3/4-in drive quick-release ratchet has a standard teardrop shape and is 19-13/16 inches long. It features a one-hand reversing lever and 36 gear teeth that reduce the needed sweep per turn. This design equates to a 10-degree ratcheting arc. The ratchet's superior design allows you good access to the tightest spots. Toss this baby in your toolbox and you're good to go whatever the task, whether it be large, small, or in between.
- The Craftsman 3/4 in drive quick-release ratchet promises great reliability and smooth performance
- It has a standard teardrop shape and is 19-13/16 inches long
- It features a one-hand reversing lever and a 1/4-in drive size
- Its 36-tooth ratcheting mechanism provides a 10 degree ratcheting arc
- The ratchet's superior design allows better access in tight spots
- Precision crafted from rugged alloyed steel
- A nickel chrome-plating provides protection from rust and corrosion
- This ratchet is tough, reliable and long lasting
- Backed by the Craftsman Forever Warranty
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
The big dog! When all else fails and adding a hunk of pipe just won't cut it then grab one of these! We do some work on diesel engines and this large drive is a must. It has even come in handy when trying to spin a 351C by hand!
The ratchet is heavy duty and works ok but the finish has rough grind marks that look like it was done by hand. The marks are definitely a big distraction making the tool look cheap. I got mine during a sale at roughly half price so I am happy with the tool but definitely wouldn't pay full price for the way it looks. This is not the Craftsman that I am used to!
It's a good ratchet. I'm using it until I can afford a Snap-on ratchet then I will use it as a back up.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Gas City, IN
I work in a forge shop and we beat the **** out of these wrenches and I am always trying new ones. This wrench competes with the longevity of any of the big name wrenches and is less cost.
Bought new at Sears and was disappointed when I picked up my order and was handed a China-made ratchet. Arranged to have a new one delivered but that one was made in China, too. The quality on these is very poor, it looks like it is made from pot metal like a cheap discount tool. The ratcheting mechanism is poorly assembled and sloppy, and doesn't give much confidence if you're plannng to use this to break loose bolts or tighten larger drive sizes. You're better off getting the Craftsman 3/4 slide bar while they are still USA-made.
New Haven, CT
Picked it up and before I even got home one of the screws had fallen out. Luckily it didn't go far so I was able to find it. Put it back in and tightened the other. The head still moved around a lot. Got about 1/2 way through the job and something snapped. The gear would no longer stay engaged. Took it apart to find out it came unlubed. Brought it back to Sears and they gave me the replacement. A really old vintage =v= code ratchet that had as little play as could be. Really happy with the replacement but since not everyone is going to be that lucky keeping it a 1 star review. Stay away from this and buy a used one.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.