Specifications & Dimensions
|Contact Points:||6 point|
|Drive Size:||1/2 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.3 lbs.|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Unit of Measure:||SAE|
|Marking Text Size:||Easy-to-read|
|Socket Size:||3/4 in.|
|Socket Size:||SAE or Torx|
|Socket Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Color/Finish:||Nickel plated finish|
Ratings & Reviews
Laser-etched size marking makes it easy to locate the right socket for the job. Great for working in low-lit or greasy environments. Permanent marking resists chipping, fading and corroding. Headlock grip gives more contact on the flats of the fastener for more turning force.
- Sears Exclusive
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Blue Mound, IL
Always buy Craftsman sockets. I have had other brands of sockets and rounded of the nut and then tried my Craftsman and it would hold even after the other socket had rounded the head. Buying a good tool saves time and knuckles in the long run!
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 15% off select tools Sold by Sears. Offer ends 12-Dec-2013 See details.