Specifications & Dimensions
|Contact Points:||6 point|
|Drive Size:||1/2 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.3 lbs.|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Unit of Measure:||SAE|
|Marking Text Size:||Easy-to-read|
|Socket Size:||3/4 in.|
|Socket Size:||SAE or Torx|
|Socket Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Color/Finish:||Nickel plated finish|
Ratings & Reviews
Laser-etched size marking makes it easy to locate the right socket for the job. Great for working in low-lit or greasy environments. Permanent marking resists chipping, fading and corroding. Headlock grip gives more contact on the flats of the fastener for more turning force.
- Sears Exclusive
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
After years of struggling to read sockets for the right size, I broke one and needed to head own down to Sears for a replacement. At first I wanted to get an exact match but came across the new labeling on their sockets and was seriously impressed. My eyes are bit weaker now so the larger size really helps. I decided to get a whole set of the 6-points and donate my old ones to my son for his collection! Performance? They're Craftsman, need I say more?
This socket is Made in USA. I use it to replace my cheap broken 19mm socket to loosen up my car's lug nuts. With the Craftsman lifetime warranty, I don't need to buy another 19mm or 3/4 inch socket in my life.
Blue Mound, IL
Always buy Craftsman sockets. I have had other brands of sockets and rounded of the nut and then tried my Craftsman and it would hold even after the other socket had rounded the head. Buying a good tool saves time and knuckles in the long run!
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.