Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.05|
|Shank Diameter:||0.25 in.|
|Shank Length:||1 in.|
|Drill Bit Type:||Countersink|
|Material:||High speed steel (HSS)|
|Number of Bits:||1|
Ratings & Reviews
Smooth the Edges with the Craftsman ¾-in. HSS Countersink for a professional look
Deburr drilled holes in iron, steel, plastic and wood with the Craftsman ¾-in. HSS Countersink. This highly effective tool attaches to your power drill with a 1/4" shank and comes in handy after you drill holes in any of the above materials. Drilling holes creates shards of excess material, and this tool creates a countersunk, smooth and professional look, thanks to the five-flute design and its 82-degree point for smooth chamfering. Whether you have to build a desk, repair an appliance or install a new electrical plate, this tool helps you complete the drilling job with professional results.
Attach the Craftsman ¾-in. HSS Countersink to your power drill and let the tool do the work. As the countersink enters the drilled hole, it removes excess material to create smooth edges for a professional look.
- Deburr drilled holes in iron, steel, plastic and wood with Craftsman’s ¾-in. HSS Countersink
- 3/4" size
- 1-3/4" length
- 1" shank length
- 1/4" shank diameter
- 5-flute design
- 82-degree point for smooth chamfering
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
This does exactly what it is supposed to do. Works wonderfully without splintering the wood at any speed. I would highly recommend it to anyone in need of a countersinking drill bit. Excellent product. Continues to have the great quality that you have come to expect from craftsman .
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.