Specifications & Dimensions
|Contact Points:||12 point|
|Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.2 lbs.|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Socket Size:||3/4 in.|
|Socket Size:||SAE or Torx|
|Socket Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
Ratings & Reviews
3/8 in. drive standard socket. 12 pt., 3/4 in. deep depth. Constructed of alloy steel, heat-treated for strength, oil-quenched, tempered for hardness.
Thin-wall construction gives access to hard-to-reach areas without loss of socket strength. Lead-in chamber lets sockets slide over nuts easily, reduces wear. Guaranteed forever!
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
I have used them for many years and never had one to break. The 12 point sockets work on several different applications. A deep socket will reach a fastener on a longer bolt and sometimes eliminates the need for an extension.
A great price for such a well made socket. 12 points and deep make it extra valuable. Quality is great, expected to last for years and years.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.