Specifications & Dimensions
|Contact Points:||12 point|
|Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.2 lbs.|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Socket Size:||3/4 in.|
|Socket Size:||SAE or Torx|
|Socket Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
Ratings & Reviews
3/8 in. drive standard socket. 12 pt., 3/4 in. deep depth. Constructed of alloy steel, heat-treated for strength, oil-quenched, tempered for hardness.
Thin-wall construction gives access to hard-to-reach areas without loss of socket strength. Lead-in chamber lets sockets slide over nuts easily, reduces wear. Guaranteed forever!
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
A great price for such a well made socket. 12 points and deep make it extra valuable. Quality is great, expected to last for years and years.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.