Specifications & Dimensions
|Contact Points:||6 point|
|Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.30|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Unit of Measure:||SAE|
|Marking Text Size:||Easy-to-read|
|Socket Size:||3/4 in.|
|Socket Size:||SAE or Torx|
|Socket Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Materials & Finishes:|
Ratings & Reviews
Go Deep with the Craftsman ¾-in. Deep Socket, 6-pt.
Stop adjusting your grip when using a socket to work with extra-long hardware. Instead, reach for the Craftsman ¾-in. deep Socket, 6 point. Deep-depth sockets slide directly over extra-long bolts so you can quickly fasten them to your hardware and crank away without stopping to adjust your grip, whether you’re wrenching on automotive parts or an outdoor play set. The long hardware fits directly in the socket’s barrel for optimal control and strength when tightening or removing hardware. This socket also features easy-to-read size markings, making it easy to identify the right socket size and finish your socket with time to spare.
Gain a secure grip on extra-long hardware by attaching the Craftsman ¾-in. Deep Socket, 6-pt. to your socket wrench for superior accuracy and comfort.
- Use the ¾-in. deep Socket, 6-point to work with extra-long hardware
- 3/4" socket size
- 3/8" drive size
- 6 points of contact
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
This is a good size for my needs. Had to look around for for this one as it is made in the USA. Be aware the easy-read labels are square, but it still lives up to the description.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.