Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
3/4-Inch Straight Router Bit is Durable with Uniform Grain Carbide Tip
The Craftsman 3/4-in straight router bit is a must-have replacement bit in your shop or home garage. It is dependable and sturdy, made of high quality alloy steel. The steel is heat-treated, too, so it powers through the extreme temperatures that your projects entail. You stay in control of the bit as you maneuver the materials. The straight router bit comes from Craftsman, a recognized leader in the tool trade.
The 3/4-inch straight router bit has a 1/4-in shank, which makes it the bit of choice for your thin profiles. You get clean lines with the bit that measures 25/32-inch long. As with other Craftsman straight router bits, this one is face form and relief ground. The two features make for smooth operation as you cut crisp lines without nicks. The Craftsman 3/4-inch straight router bit is a Sears exclusive that enhances your tool collection and gets your jobs done faster.
- Craftsman 3/4-inch straight router bit is a high-quality replacement bit for your shop or home garage; pair with other router bits from recognized tool leader Craftsman
- Made of sturdy and durable alloy steel
- Steel is heat-treated to withstand a range of temperatures as you cut
- Face form and relief ground, for smooth operation
- 1/4-inch shank for smooth performance
- With 25/32-inch length, bit gives you control as you maneuver it smoothly
- Sears exclusive
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.