Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.56|
|Metric Opening Size:||SAE or Torx|
|SAE Opening Size:||3/4 in.|
|Torx Opening Size:||SAE or Metric|
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Color/Finish:||Full Polish Finish|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 3/4 In. Stubby Locking Flex Ratcheting Combination Wrench
It will take more than tight spaces or tough angles to vex you when you have the 3/4 in. stubby locking flex ratcheting combination wrench in your toolbox. Its 6.55 inch handle is an automatic space-saver. Its gets even better, though, with a handle that locks into nine different positions and a head that rotates 180 degrees into your choice of 11 positions. Add a five-degree ratcheting arc and you have a wrench that's fabulous at generating torque in cozy confines.
The Craftsman 3/4 in. stubby locking flex ratcheting combination wrench has 12 points of contact on the closed end that let it get a better grip on the fastener without damaging it. The wrench has a fully polished finish that makes clean-up a breeze. It's made of alloy steel and backed by Craftsman's lifetime guarantee.
- This 3/4 in. stubby locking flex ratcheting combination wrench is small but powerful, letting you make adjustments until it fits into that impossibly inaccessible corner
- The handle can adjust to nine different positions and then lock into place
- Head swivels 180 degrees in 11 different positions
- The 180-degree ratcheting arc generates power in right spots
- Ratcheting end has 12 points of contact
- 6.55 inches long
- Made of alloy steel
- Weight is 0.56 pounds
- Backed by Craftsman's lifetime guarantee
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.