Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.59|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Tough Jobs Need Tough Tools like this Craftsman 3/4" x 6-1/2" Cold Chisel
When you need a chisel that can withstand a good hammering without wobbling or chipping, you need a quality durable tool like this outstanding 3/4 x 6-1/2 in. cold chisel. The is not a chisel designed for small jobs, although it will function well if used properly; it is specifically made to take the heavy pounding of a hammer because it's sized for tough jobs and tough handling. It's big, solid and heavy, ready to stand up to your tough jobs like breaking up heavy metals or concrete.
This Craftsman 3/4 x 6-1/2 in. cold chisel is the granddaddy of cold chisels at over 6 in. long and almost an inch wide. You can hit it with a hammer, and the top won't mushroom under the pressure. The chrome vanadium steel blade is going to last for a long time because it is heat-treated to make extra sure it has the strength and durability to handle the impact from heavy hammer strikes.
- This 3/4" x 6-1/2" cold chisel is big and heavy and made for tough jobs
- The blade is heat-treated for durability and strength
- This alloy steel chisel comes with a black oxide finish
- Although this large cold chisel is not made for wood chiseling, you can use it for rough cuts or notches
- Corrosion-resistant, this chisel is the one to choose for those really tough jobs you face
- You can use this Craftsman chisel with a punch and chisel holder
- This chisel is made for you right here in the USA
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Saint Paul, MN
It's a big solid hunk of metal. Sure enough, you can hit it with a hammer and it doesn't even break. There is nothing to it so there is nothing to say, which is exactly what you want.
I needed a cold chisel for cleaning up a crack in a concrete wall. This chisel and a 2 pound mallet were able to open up the crack for patching. The tip held up well without any bending.
La Jolla, CA
It's a cold chisel - for cold metal forming/cutting, not wood chiseling, though you could probably use it if you needed some rough notches. It's heavy and solid and the tip is durable. Haven't had to hammer on it hard so can't comment if the top mushrooms
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 14-Feb-2015 See details.